7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2013, 07:04 PM
[ALERT] Samson Elite WP Plugin - CREATE FAKE BACKLINKS! SCAMMER
[hide]http://www.ripoffreport.com/samson-elite-wp-plug/software/samson-elite-wp-plugin-warrior-51b97.htm[/hide]

Fake backlink plugin

[Image: Attachment.ashx]
[Image: 2020_report.jpg]
Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™
SEO Reputation Management
at its best!

Selling a plugin that is supposed to give you hundreds of High PR Backlinks, but it really doesn't.

Instead, all the plugin does is find websites that use redirection scripts and it plugs any domain you want into that script. These are not backlinks and they will never get indexed.

example randomsite.gov/redirect.php=?http://yoursitehere.com

It uses these same redirection scripts, that are built into sites incase somebody arrives there by mistake or does a wrong search query, to redirect them to where they wanted to go.

Search engines don't index those scripts or the query strings this program generates... they are not backlinks!

Unfortunately this Samsom guy is pitching this idea that they are real backlinks and selling this program to poor fools who don't know any better.

What makes it worse is that the warrior forums have deleted any and every post that challenge this plugin (like my post for example)

My post gave solid concrete proof that none of these so called "backlinks" ever get indexed or seen by any search engine. After 3 weeks of use not one of these "so called backlinks" ever showed up .. anywhere.

So yea. Samsom is a scammer and Warrior Forums (who get a cut of each sale) are hiding the facts so they can exploit innocent people looking for ways to increase their business.

[hide]http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/645360-samson-elite-wp-plugin-top-automated-backlink-generator.html[/hide]
++ Reps would be appreciated
02-14-2013, 06:23 AM
RE:
lol u mean its just just using indexer script with stats based websites. its useless imao ..
02-26-2013, 09:23 PM
RE:
thank you information
03-29-2013, 09:45 AM
RE:
I've used Samson on several sites over the past year and I agree - it's useless.
03-29-2013, 11:15 AM
RE:
yes it is a scammer plugin that create redirect links and not backlinks.
50.gif
++ Reps would be appreciated
04-05-2013, 10:53 AM
RE:
thanks for the info, rep to you.
04-24-2013, 11:47 PM
RE:
Thanks for the heads up!
05-02-2013, 06:59 AM
RE:
Its relly interesting I'll try how it is ..

Thanks for the share..
05-08-2013, 10:58 AM
RE:
I agree. I have used this stupid plugin as well and thought it wasn't doing anything but now I know it wasn't doing a thing!
Thanks for teaching me why and how it does nothing.
08-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
Thanks, I have Samson on a few sites, will remove it
36.gif

79.gif
Free counters!