67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 01:40 AM by kalle1.)
AJ Auction 2012 full license.rar
Here is the full licens AJ Auction pro 2012 and if we see some schoolboy sell this copy we will find your host and see who own that host
IN HERE WE SHARE SCRIPT NOT SELL and this script is not a nebie script u must learn you some htaccess work so when u have buy'it aj help in here you are self
AJ Auction 2012 full license.rar
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/61617513/file.html

http://www.ajsquare.com/manuals/AJ%20Auc...202012.pdf
03-17-2014, 03:52 AM
RE:
Thanks bro. Is there anything that needs to be done to the htaccess? All that yo've posted in another thread?

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^search/(.*)$ index.php?do=search&txtkeyword=$1&other=%{query_STRinG}
RewriteRule ^itemdetail/(.*)/(.*).html$ ?do=itemdetail&id=$1

RewriteRule ^category/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)$ index.php?do=allcat&id=$1

RewriteRule ^category/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/parent/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)$ index.php?do=allcat&id=$1&id1=$2

RewriteRule ^store/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=mystore&store_id=$1
RewriteRule ^categoryid/(.*)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=search&id=$1
03-17-2014, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 04:14 AM by kalle1.)
RE:
This works on many hosts this conf. some u must disable followlinks . with# before command in htaccess like this

#Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^search/(.*)$ index.php?do=search&txtkeyword=$1&other=%{query_STRinG}
RewriteRule ^itemdetail/(.*)/(.*).html$ ?do=itemdetail&id=$1

RewriteRule ^category/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)$ index.php?do=allcat&id=$1

RewriteRule ^category/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/parent/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)$ index.php?do=allcat&id=$1&id1=$2

RewriteRule ^store/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=mystore&store_id=$1
RewriteRule ^categoryid/(.*)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=search&id=$1
RewriteRule ^categoryidfull/(.*)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=allcat&id=$1
RewriteRule ^sidesearch/(.*)$ index.php?do=sidesearch&txtkeyword=$1&other=%{query_STRinG}
RewriteRule ^site.html$ ?do=site
RewriteRule ^aboutus.html$ ?do=aboutus
RewriteRule ^help/(.*)/(.*).html$ ?do=help&id=$1
RewriteRule ^contact.html$ ?do=contact
RewriteRule ^mystore/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/(.*).html$ index.php?do=mystore&display=$1&store_id=$2
RewriteRule ^categoryidfullnew/(.*)/(.*).html$ ?do=allcat&id21=$1

This is what stupids pay 2495$ for if a was aj i will shame on me is only 4-5 site on webb use this. and a can say all we custumers to aj have lots of mail us to get all work and mod. but this is what aj send tu us buyers . is real fraud company they take 700$ to translate 400$ to made template install so hope they think now what support give back
03-17-2014, 07:21 AM
RE:
Yeaaaa Kalle1 ninja go gooooooooooooo this script work good or no? please tell me guys i need this script.
03-17-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 08:19 AM by pr3d4t0r.)
RE:
This script is a crap, why you share here to people a bad script ...this script is not good not work all options... have a lot of bugs, license is in scoopbin file and this file is encrypted so is limited lol lol lol lol lolll Gauner Gauner Gauner kalle1 is Gauner..... look this screen where is options in user panel? missing?This is only part of the errors ... lol...black hole ahahahahaha
black hole, He'll eat your black hole kalle1 ahahaha
All members here, test script and you will see that the script is not good, not work. Try to run the auction try to upload image ahahahaha....oh you have error, can not upload image, the script is full of errors, this is just a part of errors, hahahah bravo kalle1 you won like always lie people lie lol lol lol
http://s13.postimg.org/t3cnmu7yf/Untitled2.jpg
74.gif
03-17-2014, 09:21 AM
RE:
I think u have some problems THIS IS the full version from aj. and if u can script u have no problems and hey we use this script and have no problems. u must read and leran before u say something or fix a real host. aj have no turn key script. school boys like you need turn key script because u don't know what u do. your age around 15-20 and you have never see dos 1. AND u use htaaccess in this script so learn you becouse all host have diffrent php and soo so if u know your php there is no problem
03-17-2014, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 10:07 AM by NovaMoneyCash.)
RE:
hi after installation, it says, "Key File is Missing Or Corrupted......"
and when I try to access admin, i get " Invalid Key file "

help, please
03-17-2014, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 10:44 AM by pr3d4t0r.)
RE:
kalle1 help this people loooooolll ahahahahahahaah in key file enter your host name...and work.....but this script is crap, have a lot of bugs kalle1 share only crap of scripts and lie people here...kalle1 love A BLACK HOLE ahahahah black hole from india

php is php lol....
03-17-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 01:49 PM by kalle1.)
RE:
[img][Image: file.html][/img] Nop all script from india is crap . and i am from uah sweden so take care of you computer and host .
AJ auction pro 2012 is to old . no bugs if u know what u do. i don't like it but have use it . now we use ebay cms script . that is nice . but it is a no public script and no one can buy'it so when u know php and other things we give this aj out this script is just india crap and lots can not use it because they must do change in the script when we buy'it we have over 120 change in script then all work so yes is not a turn key and aj know that and make lots of money in support for newbie. but hey u can buy orginal ebay 2013 cms script from us only 10.000$ but remember u can't use it.

And hey i have other name so take care of you
working so maybee you should learn you something yes is mod
[Image: file.html]
03-17-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 03:00 PM by kalle1.)
RE:
hey sell a dog hahaha

think u must learn you some basic in php or

62.gif

67.gif