68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2023, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2023 02:55 AM by heyyah.)
AI DIFFUSION
This actually looks good!

Here's how to get access to the White Label version if that helps anyone:
05-12-2023, 01:43 AM
RE: AI DIFFUSION
Going to give this a BIG Thursday THUMP

Also there is a money of pop up for this

You've Qualified For An
INSTANT $3 DISCOUNT!

Usual Price $17, Now $14
05-12-2023, 05:00 AM
share please
05-12-2023, 08:03 AM
I had a look at this and yes it looks good for $17 which is then reduced when you go to leave the page to $14. I did a little digging because I thought it was too good for the price, and I was right. What the sales page doesn't tell you, is that for your $17/$14 you can only create so many pictures, video's and whatever else you can do per month. You have to pay extra for the unlimited version which is one of five OTO's. Theirs two prices to unlock unlimited AI Diffusion $67 or the premium at $147, but when you go to leave the page it knocks $100 off making it $47. I haven't bought it due to the reason it doesn't say anywhere on the sales page that you can only create so many products per month or that you have to pay more to unlock the unlimited AI Diffusion. Just wanted to put that out there, I've been stung in the past with these type of offers before.
05-12-2023, 09:58 PM
(05-12-2023 08:03 AM)t1on2y Wrote:  I had a look at this and yes it looks good for $17 which is then reduced when you go to leave the page to $14. I did a little digging because I thought it was too good for the price, and I was right. What the sales page doesn't tell you, is that for your $17/$14 you can only create so many pictures, video's and whatever else you can do per month. You have to pay extra for the unlimited version which is one of five OTO's. Theirs two prices to unlock unlimited AI Diffusion $67 or the premium at $147, but when you go to leave the page it knocks $100 off making it $47. I haven't bought it due to the reason it doesn't say anywhere on the sales page that you can only create so many products per month or that you have to pay more to unlock the unlimited AI Diffusion. Just wanted to put that out there, I've been stung in the past with these type of offers before.

Decided to buy as liked the sound of it and has 30 day money back
worked ok for a while but keep failing now , been waiting to here from support about image limits very slow service maybe slow because of just launch
45.gif
05-13-2023, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2023 01:06 AM by heyyah.)
(05-12-2023 08:03 AM)t1on2y Wrote:  I had a look at this and yes it looks good for $17 which is then reduced when you go to leave the page to $14. I did a little digging because I thought it was too good for the price, and I was right. What the sales page doesn't tell you, is that for your $17/$14 you can only create so many pictures, video's and whatever else you can do per month. You have to pay extra for the unlimited version which is one of five OTO's. Theirs two prices to unlock unlimited AI Diffusion $67 or the premium at $147, but when you go to leave the page it knocks $100 off making it $47. I haven't bought it due to the reason it doesn't say anywhere on the sales page that you can only create so many products per month or that you have to pay more to unlock the unlimited AI Diffusion. Just wanted to put that out there, I've been stung in the past with these type of offers before.
Exactly why I'm hoping someone will be able to share all the otos'.
I'd just buy the FE if I knew it was inclusive, but as you said, it's not.
I agree with you in that they suck you in with the cheap price, knowing full well once you find out the restrictions, most will pay for the upgrade(s).

(05-12-2023 09:58 PM)william40 Wrote:  

Decided to buy as liked the sound of it and has 30 day money back
worked ok for a while but keep failing now , been waiting to here from support about image limits very slow service maybe slow because of just launch

Please let us know how it goes with support.
05-14-2023, 07:39 PM
bump for this one
05-14-2023, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2023 01:28 AM by william40.)
I'm still waiting to hear from support
very poor service most things are working but many still fail
annoying you can only make 1 image at time

update
just heard from support finally
allegedly there are no limits on the amount of images i can make
05-18-2023, 03:30 AM
BUMPY BUMP BUMP
05-18-2023, 07:38 AM
(05-14-2023 08:28 PM)william40 Wrote:  I'm still waiting to hear from support
very poor service most things are working but many still fail
annoying you can only make 1 image at time

update
just heard from support finally
allegedly there are no limits on the amount of images i can make

Hi, william40, is this shareable or locked cloud-based...
5.gif

45.gif