52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2021, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2021 03:46 PM by Lumos.)
A shame that this isn't truly funny...
It must have taken some real skills to get this result:

[Image: Y8LNb04.jpeg]

Not only because of where it landed - but the sorts of messed up actions that got it there, somehow.

Here's my view of this fine example of impairment:

The sign shown there is the 'official' version of things;

VS.

The flipped auto being what we've all been experiencing since 2020 !!

Still - definitely NOT funny - but worthy of sharing IMO.

I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-29-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: A shame that this isn't truly funny...
Enjoy to read your post here!

History always repeated with the mistakes but people tend to keep ignoring. This is the life that will not change from past, now and the future as well...

Perfect 10 Nice Thread Thanks
10-30-2021, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2021 03:43 PM by Lumos.)
I agree with you Osmanal2, and thanks.

My own life has shown me that very, very few folks actually even grasp that TRUE learning changes one's life - and so=>
Most folks seem to simply repeat the same actions and choices in minor variations (if any...) over and over again whilst EXPECTING different (better) results, and then:
Getting frustrated with their lives and failing utterly to notice their own tendencies.

Yes, that IS one popular definition of 'insanity', sadly.

Regarding the auto in the photo above, it is torn open and upside-down - wrecked beyond recognition, but its roof somehow did not cave in from that flight and landing.
The deeper details of that accident might be quite interesting to know, I think - if only just to know what NOT to do while driving...EVER.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Sad outcome for the one who was driving...

68.gif