33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2021, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 11:42 AM by Lumos.)
A plea to caring folks=> a great member here is deathly ill.
It seems like many good folks here will recognize the nick 'Kaiser Soze'.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Kaiser-Soze

Just as it shows there, his last visit to here was on 07-26-2021.

I've been alert for any replies or new threads from him - but none have come, so I tried emailing him directly.

His daughter replied instead, telling me that he is in a struggle for his life in the hospital with a very bad kidney disease.

She also told me that it is OK to share the email address I've been using to any folks who are willing to encourage his healing and wish him well.

She has some way by which she is able to help him see his emails whenever he is conscious.

I am happy to do that for them.

Since it is a poor idea to post any email addy openly, I can provide that info via PM if anyone wishes to send along their email to be used for that specific purpose ONLY.

The BBHF folks for whom I have email addresses already will get the info as soon as I dig through what I have so as to find them.

Kaiser Soze has been a great and generous member here IMO and it saddens me greatly that he is suffering and struggling like this.

It is my aim and hope to get him some encouragement as was given so kindly to me recently when I could barely even see for a while.

There are some wonderfully kind Hearted souls here and this goes out now for any and everyone to see if they wish to send some kindness in his direction.

Hopefully he'll heal well and stay with us here for a long time to come.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-11-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: A plea to caring folks=> a great member here is deathly ill.
Wish him a faster recovery and come back to us with his gem collection!
10-11-2021, 11:26 PM
Oh I just seen that thread, have PM you.[/align]
10-12-2021, 02:22 AM
I am really shocked about hearing this bad news. Let's hope he will win the disease he is struggling with. He is a very active member here and shares always a lot of good 'stuff, also we have written several times. I only can hope he will come back soon.Verysad

Ps; Smithnowt , thanks for telling us about this, as always you are a really good person, always caring about other people Thanks
10-12-2021, 11:36 AM
My godness! No wonder have been long time never saw his nice posts months ago and when I knew from legend's post, just got this bad news!

I will pray for him and may Allah/God bless him and recover soonest possible! Verysad

Thanks, legend to let us know the updates of many great contributors here!
33.gif
10-12-2021, 05:52 PM
Sincerest Thanks for your kind replies here folks.

I have sent out a bunch of emails to fellow members and it is shocking to me that not even a single reply reached back to me about this.

In the meantime I did hear from his daughter that he is doing a little better, which was very good news.
10-13-2021, 05:08 AM
Thanks for let us know, wish he get well soon. Thank you
10-13-2021, 09:21 PM
(10-12-2021 05:52 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Sincerest Thanks for your kind replies here folks.

I have sent out a bunch of emails to fellow members and it is shocking to me that not even a single reply reached back to me about this.

In the meantime I did hear from his daughter that he is doing a little better, which was very good news.
I am happy that he's doing better! I did not receive an email from you? Anyway it's a good thing he's 'standing up'
Evening tips the cup,
Rose, burgundy, and gold.
Refreshment for the soul.
10-14-2021, 10:36 PM
I emailed him and got reply from his daughter that he felt much better after reading our emails. I urge everybody who is honestly thinking good of the Kaiser to reach to smithnowt for email details and actually send an email!!!
Just saying nice things in the forum will not help.
10-19-2021, 11:41 AM
Sort of a non-update...
I haven't heard back from his daughter in a week, and I am hoping very much that he is still strongly on the mend.
61.gif

48.gif