52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-16-2014, 08:34 PM
A Cautionary Tale
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share a cautionary tale with you all.

I've gone through a personal tragedy lately which has kept me offline for about 6-8 weeks. In reality this could happen to any of us at anytime. During this time I wasn't able to think about anything about my business.

But once I started to get my head back in place I came back online only to find all my websites deleted by my hosting company and my PayPal account limited.

I guess moral of the story is that as IM'ers we operate a fragile business which can be snatched away from us at anytime.

I will eventually come back from this better and stronger but right now am struggling for motivation.
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE:
Just seeing this bruv,
Sorry about your tragedy.
I'm sure you'd be better now.
That in which you believe(God?) will see you through!
To Begin, Begin...!
06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
RE:
Leviathan,
Sorry you had to go through that.
But when things are not going well, sometimes it just means that there is a lesson to be learned from the situation.
You will bounce back on your feet, as you did before.
Wishing you well...
chuckles
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
06-09-2014, 09:21 PM
RE:
Leviathan, +5Reps Given to You, Marketing Business is Top Sport, enjoy the successes, after a forced break you will have more success, tip: always enjoy the (temporary) successes ;-)
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
06-09-2014, 09:27 PM
RE:
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm pleased to say that I'm back working on a few new projects and life is heading in the right direction again. The experience taught me a valuable lesson though.
16.gif
06-09-2014, 10:20 PM
RE:
Be ever faithful L........Godspeed
06-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE:
Love this
(06-09-2014 09:27 PM)Leviathan Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm pleased to say that I'm back working on a few new projects and life is heading in the right direction again. The experience taught me a valuable lesson though.
06-09-2014, 11:31 PM
RE:
Leviathan

sorry to hear about your miss fortune my friend, but the same thing happened to me just 2 years ago I was earning good income with Google adsence I had 40 sites. Then life being a bitch my partner was taken from me at the age of just 42, the fallout for me was i didn't renew my domains obviously because for 12 months I didnt know what was happening and i have 2 young girls to look after.

I'm hoping you have a bit more fight than me as i really cant be bothered building those sites again and kissing Google arse so they stay listed, seo also used to be my thing but ive given up on that as well actually my income right now online is zero.

I needed a new focus so im now a mature student at University doing programming, all i can say to you is find something new my friend life goes on its just time until the pain eases a bit. send me a PM if you fancie a chat anytime..

Thought I throw this in RIP Suzie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-TrK2ZisI
Keep Smiling!
06-09-2014, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 11:44 PM by Devlin.)
RE:
(06-09-2014 11:31 PM)bluenose10 Wrote:  Leviathan

sorry to hear about your miss fortune my friend, but the same thing happened to me just 2 years ago I was earning good income with Google adsence I had 40 sites. Then life being a b***** my partner was taken from me at the age of just 42, the fallout for me was i didn't renew my domains obviously because for 12 months I didnt know what was happening and i have 2 young girls to look after.

I'm hoping you have a bit more fight than me as i really cant be bothered building those sites again and kissing Google arse so they stay listed, seo also used to be my thing but ive given up on that as well actually my income right now online is zero.

I needed a new focus so im now a mature student at University doing programming, all i can say to you is find something new my friend life goes on its just time until the pain eases a bit. send me a PM if you fancie a chat anytime..

Thought I throw this in RIP Suzie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-TrK2ZisI
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Life can be so unexpected and cruel sometimes. I'm glad though that you have found a new focus. As I stated earlier in the thread I'm now building things back up and working on several new projects which keep me busy and focused. I've made many good friends on this site as well which also helps.

Your video is very touching.
06-19-2014, 08:48 AM
RE:
Leviathan, just saw your post and I'm glad you are getting back on your feet. We should always try to learn lessons through the trials of life. Now you are in a position to be better than before. Keep striving, learning, and growing. Best wishes to you for prosperity and happiness!
56.gif
Closed

65.gif