20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2020, 06:42 AM
99wifi Review after he closed his BSO Thread!
I decided today to buy a BSO from 99wifi.

I was about to post e review in his BSO thread but he acted quickly to close it before I was able to do that. You can find the link in the end of this post.

Anyway, after I paid I was sent to an empty space where were nothing. I talked to the seller and after a while, he "fixed" it. But there was a problem, he delivered just 2 PDF files and not the other 70% of the topics that were mentioned on the sales page. After I complained about it, the seller changed/edited the sales page and asked me to pay plus 5 times more than the original price, to get that same material. Of course, I said no and later he started to threaten me with, I'm quoting, "to take a drastic legal action on you and you won't know how that will be done."

Of course, I told him I'm going to post a review about the way he was doing business here, and he said "What ever you write there in my BSO thread, In as much as we offer to refund you. The comment will surely be deleted. It is a big bet!" So this is how things are working now? If someone posts not a 5 star review the post will be deleted?

And about his offer to refund me, here's what he said, I'm quoting again: "We can't process any refund right now due to technical reasons. Please try again later."

I dont't give a shit about the refund but I'm sick from these morons who open BSO-s and trying to full the newbies. If you read his BSO thread you will find there some reviews, and all of them are from people he sent the FREE REVIEW COPY to and not a single review from a real buyer. I was the first buyer ready to post a review, but he closed the thread.

Since I wasn't able to write a review in his Thread/BSO I was forced to do this here and I am doing this just to tell anyone here about his behavior.

Here's the thread I'm referring to:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Blue...eckout-etc
05-21-2020, 05:38 AM
RE: 99wifi Review after he closed his BSO Thread!
Hey,

I wanted not to reply this and I could be offer to get it deleted in as much as I can provide proof of being sincere to you but I will reply this thread for future record purpose and others should know who you are.

Firstly, I admitted our mistakes and I apologize for our mistake since no one is above mistake but you had to threaten us with bad reviews.

For anyone who which to read and judge.

The BSO initially had PACKAGE B only which is all about UK and we gave out 11 review copies to high reputable member. We also had over 11 sales which I would proof as soon as am about to finish this reply.

Here is my response after he sent PM about what it isn't included in the PACKAGE A Materials but in the site content.

1. I decided to offer him refund or he should get PACKAGE B with $15 off. (This is not mandatory, it is just a compensation for our mistake)

[Image: FmH1fDN.png]

That is the image above where we admitted the mistake and apologize.

2. Take a look at his response with threat of bad review

[Image: Hn5mP8C.png]

3. Here goes my reply again (We even agreed to his $20 after his threat)

[Image: EQ1u9Bx.png]

4. Here goes his reply afterward (He later said it wasn't threat, he had a quick change of mind.. Lol)

[Image: oQpZ5fT.png]

5. And here goes my reply again ( He even claimed we had 0 Sales as if he had login to our financial account and saw 0 sales) Lmao Hitface

[Image: tgtXr6y.png]

5. We agreed to issue him full refund but PayPal was giving error even till now. We offer to send manually even as Friends and Family to him he declined and he insisted we must issue direct refund

[Image: 70d620e168bf30998060bada827dd132.png]

SOME OF OUR SALES before we added Package B

[Image: 1uhZAlE.png]

We decided to add the Package A with a very low price since we have got a lot of inquiries for it. We admitted our mistakes listing benefits of Package B under Package A again and we apologize already.

P.S: You can't satisfy everyone and don't expect people not to give you bad review sometimes. It is part of Life, It is bad of Business.

Cheers and outta here
#99wifi
05-22-2020, 02:25 AM
(05-21-2020 05:38 AM)99wifi Wrote:  Hey,

I wanted not to reply this and I could be offer to get it deleted in as much as I can provide proof of being sincere to you but I will reply this thread for future record purpose and others should know who you are.

Firstly, I admitted our mistakes and I apologize for our mistake since no one is above mistake but you had to threaten us with bad reviews.

For anyone who which to read and judge.

The BSO initially had PACKAGE B only which is all about UK and we gave out 11 review copies to high reputable member. We also had over 11 sales which I would proof as soon as am about to finish this reply.

Here is my response after he sent PM about what it isn't included in the PACKAGE A Materials but in the site content.

1. I decided to offer him refund or he should get PACKAGE B with $15 off. (This is not mandatory, it is just a compensation for our mistake)

[Image: FmH1fDN.png]

That is the image above where we admitted the mistake and apologize.

2. Take a look at his response with threat of bad review

[Image: Hn5mP8C.png]

3. Here goes my reply again (We even agreed to his $20 after his threat)

[Image: EQ1u9Bx.png]

4. Here goes his reply afterward (He later said it wasn't threat, he had a quick change of mind.. Lol)

[Image: oQpZ5fT.png]

5. And here goes my reply again ( He even claimed we had 0 Sales as if he had login to our financial account and saw 0 sales) Lmao Hitface

[Image: tgtXr6y.png]

5. We agreed to issue him full refund but PayPal was giving error even till now. We offer to send manually even as Friends and Family to him he declined and he insisted we must issue direct refund

[Image: 70d620e168bf30998060bada827dd132.png]

SOME OF OUR SALES before we added Package B

[Image: 1uhZAlE.png]

We decided to add the Package A with a very low price since we have got a lot of inquiries for it. We admitted our mistakes listing benefits of Package B under Package A again and we apologize already.

P.S: You can't satisfy everyone and don't expect people not to give you bad review sometimes. It is part of Life, It is bad of Business.

Cheers and outta here
#99wifi

Every scammer will try to scam you saying beautiful, innocent words, trying to look in your eyes as a victim, but words and what he says doesn't make someone a scammer. His actions do.

Thanks for posting the screenshots and admitting that you changed the sales page after I paid for it and asked more money for it.

Trying to look innocent is one thing being innocent is another!

Every scammer will apologize and ask you to pay more, everyone knows that!

I never said that I will post a negative review, as everyone now can see in my message, I just said I will post a review, but since you know what you do, you assumed that the review will be negative. You also considered posting a review to your BSO as e threat, WOW, and then you started to threaten me with bullshit. This shows to everyone who you are and what you are made of.

I didn't write a single word about your product but about your behavior. And yes I offered to pay $20 more for it because I really needed something like that, but your behavior made me stop doing it.

I don't want your F****** refund, keep it, don't waste your time trying later..... I just want to show everyone here who you are.
05-22-2020, 02:30 AM
(05-21-2020 05:38 AM)99wifi Wrote:  Hey,

And yeah others should know who I am :) just read what this Angel is saying. Like I've dozens of BSO-s here and Im trying to scam every one :) d***, after your marvelous threat, this proves that you are just a M****!
05-22-2020, 03:19 PM
99wifi = saporus
54.gif

38.gif