38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-25-2013, 08:20 AM
RE:
great service its so good i'm so interested about this thank you for sharing...
09-25-2013, 01:42 PM
RE:
[quote='breezin704' pid='463807' dateline='1380058158']
The interesting discovery they had was about a particular word that has been translated as "caused" in the Bible. It was discovered the word actually translated to "allowed". Kinda changes things eh?
[/quote]The whole Bible is a spiritual book. Also written in a simple language during simpler times. If I tell you "I am broke" you know I am talking about money even though broke has other meanings.

God fearing. Fear also means in awe. Not that God is going to smite you lol but you are in awe of his great power.

It says God gave us authority over the beast, the fish and the fowl. He didn't make us game keepers lol Alternative definitions refer to beast = mute.
You have the power over things that can't speak.

It goes on and on.

A deep study into this layer, using the Hebrew words and true meanings, plus understanding the culture at the time, changes very much.

Everyone says Christians are judging and it's true. Everyone must follow the law or go to hell. This is stupid. God is love as in says in the Bible. He doesn't send anyone to hell, we go there willingly. He never wants us to live in lack and sickness. But these new studies are saying that you have the power over your life by using the power he has given us. Stop waiting on God to do things when we should be doing them. You choose to accept seeing life in a fleshly temporal way. The bible shows you how to see the world in a spiritual way and live with a renew mind like Jesus did. He never told anyone what to do. He only showed us. We are so powerful like Christ that Jesus left! So we have to learn how to live in the power which is by learning the "hidden code" in the Bible.

If you die from cancer then it's your fault. If you find out you have cancer you have the power to say you don't and that you are healthy. You will be healed.
If someone is not doing the Christian things you should always love them and never reject. It's all about how you live your life and others seeing that you have the positive energy to live in peace and wealthy, and healthy.

Do you want to get RICH $$$$??? Ok the bible says money is the root of all evil. WRONG! It says the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. So the formula to getting rich is to give away your money! It says when you give away your money you will get it back 10x!

I have changed my way of thinking and my forward movement in life and its awesome. It really works. Maybe you heard of the film "The Secret"?
Its almost just like that but more God. People been given the "wrong" translation of the bible and been oppressing us all this time.

Sorry for "Jesus Freak" rant! It's just exciting to learn the whole new light on the true meaning of the bible. To bad I was unable to get this Udemy deal, it would be great.
09-30-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 10:36 PM by GBT222.)
RE:
Think I found the best coupon offered these days, found in some jewish communities forums, make the course become just 9$

code: jewishFriend186

39.gif