69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 03:33 PM
$50 - $60 with peerfly per day/ Admin Help
Dear Users,

I'm Brian. I personally created, tested and successfully use "$50 - $60 with peerfly per day method".

My rules are:

1) people just pay $6 for HC (hacked computer) to test my method and to make first conversions.
2) After they made their first money - they may pay $50 only. For some users I allow to pay after they get payouts from cpa networks.

Recently I faced a problem with guy "[b]jimp1173[/b]" he asked me for my PDF and 10 HCs - and promised to pay even more than $50 for PDF. I thougn there is no reason to scam me. And provided him PDF and HC. I really don't understand what he is doing... He created posts and tell that I'm scam. Also tell that he sent me $2000. I never ask for that money.

ADMIN: Please do something...
04-02-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: $50 - $60 with peerfly per day/ Admin Help
(04-02-2013 03:33 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Dear Users,

I'm Brian. I personally created, tested and successfully use "$50 - $60 with peerfly per day method".

My rules are:

1) people just pay $6 for HC (hacked computer) to test my method and to make first conversions.
2) After they made their first money - they may pay $50 only. For some users I allow to pay after they get payouts from cpa networks.

Recently I faced a problem with guy "[b]jimp1173[/b]" he asked me for my PDF and 10 HCs - and promised to pay even more than $50 for PDF. I thougn there is no reason to scam me. And provided him PDF and HC. I really don't understand what he is doing... He created posts and tell that I'm scam. Also tell that he sent me $2000. I never ask for that money.

ADMIN: Please do something...
Again Brian White (which is a fake name) I know for a fact this is not about 10 HC cause that would be $60 I gave you $1925 with nothing in return not even any HC except for the 1 that I paid for which was $6. Here is a screenshot of what you state in your PDF.
[Image: so72me.png] This has to do with Jackpot City and here is what you said to me on skype
Brian White 3/22/13 12:56 PM
I have networks of people in several countries. Who do real deposits from their creadit card - $50 (minimum deposit there). They will take $55 for this. So to make $147.50 you will just spend $55 - and everything legal here. Real people with their real Credit Cards. You can order per week only up to 50 such conversions. To make for example: $5162.50 - you will need $1925 and you can order fast payout in peerfly. Cuz it's everything legal. er week is very good money I think.
3/22/13 12:56 PM
That's what I made with this method for last half year:

Brian White 3/22/13 12:58 PM
That's 1 of my best and long term methods.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 12:58 PM
thats huge
I accept 25 people only in this method.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 12:58 PM
thats awesome
3/22/13 12:58 PM
will you be accepting me?
And I ask $200 for it - but only after you get payments from peerfly.
3/22/13 12:58 PM
Yes.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 12:59 PM
ok
3/22/13 1:02 PM
just looked at LR and the money is in my account now
3/22/13 1:03 PM
I need to transfer it to you
Brian White 3/22/13 1:03 PM
How much do you have now?
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 1:03 PM
I only did 1 for the test
3/22/13 1:03 PM
after it works thats when I do the rest
Brian White 3/22/13 1:05 PM
Ok. I will contact HC seller for 1 HC.
3/22/13 1:05 PM
That will take some time. Cuz HC sellers sell 50 HCs minimum.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 1:06 PM
how long you think?
Brian White 3/22/13 1:06 PM
Tomorrow will get one.
3/22/13 1:06 PM
I will contact HC seller and place an order.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 1:06 PM
ok so when you want me to transfer the money to you?
Brian White 3/22/13 1:07 PM
You may do it now. Here is my LR:
3/22/13 1:07 PM
U3411338
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 1:08 PM
ok
3/22/13 1:15 PM
$6 right?
Brian White 3/22/13 1:15 PM
Yes.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 1:15 PM
k
3/22/13 1:25 PM

So don't try to cover up the fact that I made good on what I was told to do.You then took that $1925 and gave nothing NADDA ZIP ZILCH in return then you want to state I owe you for 10 HC. GIVE ME MY F****** MONEY BACK THAT BRIAN WHITE CAPMARKETER33 STOLE FROM ME or you will never see an end to this!!! As I said Liberty Reserve screenshots are coming today and that will really expose you.
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
RE:
Ok. You got my PDF and 10 HCs that you didn't paid me for. Now you know that I have great reputation on forums - you just want that I give you $2000 in order you delete all that stupid message. That's real blackmail man - and anyway you won't be able to promote my method without HCs. Never thought that I will face such shit like you on my favorite forum. Go away F****** scammer. You deserve no more than 1 cent.

One more thing - I never ask that much. I ask $6 for test only in the beginig...
04-02-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 11:11 PM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-02-2013 10:12 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Ok. You got my PDF and 10 HCs that you didn't paid me for. Now you know that I have great reputation on forums - you just want that I give you $2000 in order you delete all that stupid message. That's real blackmail man - and anyway you won't be able to promote my method without HCs. Never thought that I will face such shit like you on my favorite forum. Go away F****** scammer. You deserve no more than 1 cent.

One more thing - I never ask that much. I ask $6 for test only in the beginig...
Sew bitch you know you are stealing you say it right here. This will not end until mysely or the authorities get our hands on you. I don't watn to do your F****** method. I want my money you stole back today. Until I get my money back you will not see the end for a very long time. I will ruin your rep here and on all other forums so nobody will ever trust you. That has become my goal in life to destroy you forever so you will never be able to cheat anybody out of money ever again. Here are the screen shots and what you just sent me in a private message on this forum.
[Image: 15rcrja.jpg]

and here's more for you

[Image: 8xui5u.jpg]

Here is the PM you just sent me which clearly states what your about.
Quote:jimp1173 Wrote:
Quote:CPAmaster33 Wrote:
Quote:jimp1173 Wrote:If
you wish to provide the HC that I bought and not the Jackpot City like
we discussed then I will stop ruining your reputation on this fourm and
any others you are associated. You know I sent you $1925 and you havent
even given me the HC. Provide this and all this shit will stop otherwise
I will ruin you all across the internet. If your not a thief then give
me what I paid for or give me my money back.
Bro 7 people left and I close my thread. Cuz 150 is maximum. I
constanlty have buyers of HCs. And don't need more people. I don't
understand what do you want from me.
You are going to return my money back to Liberty Reserve. The $1925 you
took from me or I sware to F****** God I will deface your entire fraud
scam to the world. I want my money that I paid you for the Jackpot City
method and all this will end. This is your last chance to come clean and
I will stop what I'm doing. I have messages from you on skype that
prove you stole my money and are not returning it. I will make thread
after thread on every forum blackhat and whitehat to expose what you did
to me and stole my daughters college fund money and you will never be
able to make another red cent till I get my money back. You say I owe
you for 10 HC well then fine return the difference to me. Like I said
this is only the beginning of your fall and it will be a hard one until I
get my money. Not to forget your HC method is illegal and will be
reported to the FBI and then your looking at jail time for GRAND THEFT.
That my friend is the minimun I can only imagine what you will get for
hacking into computers all over the world.

This can stop if you return my money but won't until I get it back.
Go away F****** scammer. You are stupid fraud *****. You fake all the
LR screenshot and all the rest. Now you want me to give $2000 for what
let me know. Are you F****** serious? I will destroy you. that you will
be even afraid to go to your computer. Hope you will enjoy BIG NIGERS
PENIS In your fat ass and mouth. Stupid bitch.

Hey dunbass you know I never got 10 HC's I paid for 1 like it stated in your S***** pdf. Thats a bold lie. The HC I paid $6 for one like you said. Lets aske this where the F*** is my $1925 I transferred in your Liberty Reserve account (U3411338
) that I am getting screen shot on now. You are digging a big hole for yourself and the only way out is return my money and this ends otherwise your done. You have nothing but your words here you have no proof of me ever getting 10 HC cause it never happened. I am asking one last time send me my money or suffer what you got coming your way and thats a wrath of shit!!!
(04-02-2013 10:12 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Ok. You got my PDF and 10 HCs that you didn't paid me for. Now you know that I have great reputation on forums - you just want that I give you $2000 in order you delete all that stupid message. That's real blackmail man - and anyway you won't be able to promote my method without HCs. Never thought that I will face such shit like you on my favorite forum. Go away F****** scammer. You deserve no more than 1 cent.

04-02-2013, 11:32 PM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-)
42.gif
04-03-2013, 01:39 AM
RE:
Con artist needs to get banned asap
04-03-2013, 01:48 AM
RE:
Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 06:13 AM
RE:
Ahhh the glories of exposing a thief. $1925 you stole from me and gave nothing in reture. I am going to speak and show everything that your about. I am not the only one you cocked for money. Another user on this fourm also states that your fuckin ass stole $1650 from him. Thats a little crazy so I am not the only one you do this shit to everybody that is in contact with you. Screen Shots don't lie only you lie cheat and steal like the Tool song Bottom. Thats exactly where your fuckin going straight to the bottom and you will be hunted and caught and do some long prison time cause I am not giving up your finished!!!
04-03-2013, 06:18 AM
RE:
You can't report me to that company - cuz you never done payment to me. I can send my LR screenshots for that days.
04-03-2013, 07:19 AM
RE:
Put your screen shot here so you can prove you think your right. I know my shit is right as do others that have viewed it. Remember that other person that u fucked out of $1650 I'm gonna have him post his LR screen shot as well. 2 people saying the same thing about the same scam artist can't be wrong. You fake screen shots and probably been working on it all day that's why you haven't posted it. Your a fraud and deserve all the S***** things you got coming your way. This is only the beginning of what I have in store for you. More threads coming and more people saying how you fucked them out of money.
79.gif

36.gif