60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 10:18 AM
$50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method Is A Scam Beware
This is a conversation I had with the person pusting this method. I paid $1925 to this dude who claims to be Brian White and goes by CPAMarketer33 on this forum. I paid him 6 days ago and never got anything in reture. Trust me he stole my money and claims I was taking his method for myself when you have to go through him to get his hacked computers to get conversions on Peerfly. Peerfly says his screenshots are fake and are aware of his scam. I have reported him to the FBI and I have a laundry list of skype messages where he promised conversions in Jackpot City from his credit card users. Here is the message he sent me on the method.

Brian White 3/22/13 12:56 PM
I have networks of people in several countries. Who do real deposits from their creadit card - $50 (minimum deposit there). They will take $55 for this. So to make $147.50 you will just spend $55 - and everything legal here. Real people with their real Credit Cards. You can order per week only up to 50 such conversions. To make for example: $5162.50 - you will need $1925 and you can order fast payout in peerfly. Cuz it's everything legal. er week is very good money I think.

This will soon expose him and shut him down for good. Spread the word this dude is a complete FRAUD and needs to be brought down. I for one am out to ruin this prick so he can never do this shit to anyone ever again. BUYER BEWARE!!!
04-02-2013, 10:35 AM
RE:
Also the $1925 was money from my daughters college education. Shows the type of scumbag I was dealing with. Spread the word and never do any business with Brian White or CPAMarketer33 as he is known here on this forum.
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
RE:
I know brian white. He told me the same method for earning .He is selling hc.
These method works??
04-02-2013, 11:51 AM
RE:
(04-02-2013 11:43 AM)hotguy640 Wrote:  I know brian white. He told me the same method for earning .He is selling hc.
These method works??
This scam is not regarding the HC. He took $1925 from me for Jackpot City conversions and never provided the conversions. That is my issue. He took the money 6 days ago and stole my money. This is a warning to all people that deal with him.
04-02-2013, 03:18 PM
RE:
What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Admin please ban this man...
26.gif
04-02-2013, 09:37 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 03:18 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Admin please ban this man...
Hey ***** I transferred $1925 to your account at Liberty Reserve Acct (U3411338
) and you stole that money from me. I am going to post the transfer from LR today and I sware to God if you dont return y money I will splatter and deface your repitation all across the net. Like I said you fucked with the wrong dude. I dont get my money vack then every day in different forums I tell people what you do and how you screwed me.

Dont even dare say that I owe you any money. In case you forgot this is what your pdf states.
[Image: so72me.png] You forget this? I did the test and then you skyped me this.
Brian White 3/22/13 12:56 PM
I have networks of people in several countries. Who do real deposits from their creadit card - $50 (minimum deposit there). They will take $55 for this. So to make $147.50 you will just spend $55 - and everything legal here. Real people with their real Credit Cards. You can order per week only up to 50 such conversions. To make for example: $5162.50 - you will need $1925 and you can order fast payout in peerfly. Cuz it's everything legal. er week is very good money I think.

I then wired you $1925 and that's One Thousand twenty Five dollars and you stated this on skype.
That's what I made with this method for last half year:

Also you sent over a fake screenshot which you have since taken off cause you knew it was a fake and didnt want me to look at it any further.

Next came this from your stealing mouth and your fucked up shit.
Brian White 3/22/13 12:58 PM
I accept 25 people only in this method.
Jimmy Pulllara 3/22/13 12:58 PM
thats awesome
3/22/13 12:58 PM
will you be accepting me?
Brian White 3/22/13 12:58 PM
And I ask $200 for it - but only after you get payments from peerfly.
3/22/13 12:58 PM
Yes.

I can go on and on about how you fucked me on my money and never did anything. You want to say I owe you for whatever amount of HC then fine take that out of the money I sent and send my money back. But you nor anybody in there right mind can take money that was to go to MY DAUGHTERS COLLEGE FUND and rip me the F*** off. I am telling you this is only the beginning. I will rip you apart all over the internet and expose your thievery actions until I get back my money. You can stop the bleeding now or you will go down. So far everybody that reads this knows what kind od person you are and you will have nothing. Return MY MONEY not your money and this can all stop. You have 3 hours or I am going to get a team of people to do what I have done here to splatter you all over the world and let people know what you did to me and how you steal from people tho make money with your Bull Shit methods!!!

Last Chance!!!
04-02-2013, 09:48 PM
RE:
Ok. You got my PDF and 10 HCs that you didn't paid me for. Now you know that I have great reputation on forums - you just want that I give you $2000 in order you delete all that stupid message. That's real blackmail man - and anyway you won't be able to promote my method without HCs. Never thought that I will face such shit like you on my favorite forum. Go away F****** scammer. You deserve no more than 1 cent.
04-02-2013, 10:32 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 09:48 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Ok. You got my PDF and 10 HCs that you didn't paid me for. Now you know that I have great reputation on forums - you just want that I give you $2000 in order you delete all that stupid message. That's real blackmail man - and anyway you won't be able to promote my method without HCs. Never thought that I will face such shit like you on my favorite forum. Go away F****** scammer. You deserve no more than 1 cent.
Nope dude can't fake these SKYPE SCREENSHOTS
[Image: 15rcrja.png]

Fully Exposed Right HERE!!!
04-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE:
Yes. That is what I wrote you and some other users. It's my second method. But all the rest is fake. Very lovely fake:-)
04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 11:41 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Yes. That is what I wrote you and some other users. It's my second method. But all the rest is fake. Very lovely fake:-)
Yea you need to see my new thread man I am tareing you up. All this will be indexed in Google for more added exposure of your methods. Give Me My F****** Money Back. All Screen Shots are real taken direct from skype. More threads to come and I have not even begun to tell people what a bum cock sucker thief you are. Send My Money Back To Liberty Reserve before it all comes out. You know you stole it and you said it in a prior post and the skype chats prove it 100% so your fucked and FBI gonna get that ass and lock you up with your own king. Cock Sucken Ass Fuckin inmates that will treat you like the bitch you are!!!
74.gif

70.gif