50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2013, 11:49 AM
5 best tips to promote your cpa offer
There are many ways to promote you cpa offer and make money from it. These are 5 tips to promote your cpa offer
What is cpa affilite?
CPA that means Cost Per Action. You will get paid when visitors take action in that offer. It could be a lead or a sale. The action could be as simple as fill out a form, submit an email address or a zip code. Email and zip code offers usually pay in the range of $1-$3, whereas longer forms or multiple page submits pays from $3-$12.
If you haven't cpa account you can read about how to signup and get accept cpa network

5 best tips to promote your cpa offer
1. Website Banners and Links - If you already have an existing site with nice traffic. You can find CPA that are related to your niche and put them up on your site. If your site is about celebrities, you are probably getting little with your adsense ads as pay per click is low for your niche. However, you can find related CPA that pay from $1-$3 when your visitors subscribe using their email or zip code.
2. Email Marketing - Email your offers as complimentary offers to your subscribers. For example, for my financial site, I found a stock market offer called Profit Confidential that pays $2.4 per lead. I email the following to my subscribers.
“As a registered user of http://www.mysite.com, you have been selected to receive a complimentary subscription to Profit Confidentials newsletter and stock picks. You will get proven investment and stock market advice delivered into your mailbox daily from top analysts and economists. They called the start of the bull market in gold in 2002 when bullion was trading under $300 an ounce. In 2005 they told their readers to get out of the real estate market. Their top 19 stocks picks posted an average profit of 173.57% last year (not a misprint). See where people are making money in 2011 and what our combined 100 years of investment experience can do for you starting today!”
I have an email list with over 10,000 subscribers and made over $1,200 in less than 1 week with this CPA alone. That means $1,200/$2.4 = 500 people, about 500 people or 5% of my 10,000 population in my mail list subscribed to the cpa offer I sent them. If you are a programmer like myself, you can implement a subscription system for your site or blog. However, if you are not a programmer, then you can use Aweber to build your mailing list.
3. Youtube Marketing – You can try create youtube videos and promote related cpa directly or indirectly in your video. If your video is interesting with a lot views, you can make a killing with this method.
4. Twitter Marketing – You can do a search in twitter and see find what people are looking for. There are people who may ask for advice or product recommendation, you can then reply to them with your cpa offer. For example, if you want to promote a Diet Product CPA offer, you can search on http://search.twitter.com for people who are searching for “Diet”, “Health”, and reply them with your offer. Please make sure you use tinyurl to shorten your affiliate link. The pay out for “Health” and “Diet” related offers are pretty high, usually around $3.
5. Facebook Marketing – Do you have a big fan list? You can promote your CPA offers in your fan page. Direct them to your site, because facebook may ban you if you have insert direct cpa offers. If you don’t have a big fan list, no worry. You can build your own fan list or you can look for people with big fan list and ask if they want to promote your cpa offer, and share the profit with them.
What makes CPA so different?
The biggest advantage of CPA is that you don’t need a website to make money. You can promote your cpa offers in forums, social networks, youtube or even offline. The only thing an user has to do is subscribe their email address, and you get paid. They don’t have to buy anything, so that makes your conversion higher. I usually get about 35%-50% conversion with my cpa offers. CPA can really make you rich if you spend time and effort to learn and promote them.
Thanks for great articles from here. Please let me know, If you have the better method to promote your cpa.
[Image: 468x60.gif]

Get the fast approve in cpa network at adworkmedia
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE:
Thanks for the info and taking the time to share. Rep added

25.gif