72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: 5 Ridiculous Steps To Making Lots of Money You'll Be Crazy You Didn't
(09-04-2018 10:54 PM)infoscan Wrote:  Big "Guru's" try to teach people that "Money is in the list"
This is totaly noncense!!!
Your list is only a source of traffic to your offer.
If you offer to your subscribers something that solve their problem or usefull toll, then you can make some money.

True!

Whether you do business online or offline... your offer is KING.

Every other thing boils down to it. whatever you do boils down to it.

the better your offer Urgently, Curiously, Scarcely etc nailed down to the CORE DESIRES of the prospect, the better.
better.
09-26-2018, 09:18 AM
@jubileewizzy: Thanks for a really great post. Just as someone else posted, your share is simple and to-the-point but chocked with wisdom.

Thanks, too, for acknowledging me (and the many other deserving folks here who share selflessly with others). It is great to know that something we shared made a difference in your business life.

Your kind comment just made my day!

If all those internet gurus would boil it down to what you just said instead of creating one multi-megabyte course after another filled mostly with fluff just to charge thousands of dollars, they would all go out of business. The money may be in the list, but even then, it's not a done deal. A savvy marketer will know to offer something with perceived high value then over-deliver with actual real value and great consumer service after the sale!

Great share! I can't believe I didn't see it until now.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-26-2018, 03:30 PM
Great post jubileewizzy. You have summarized the process of making money online, in a very clear and concise way. Thanks Reps added.
10-02-2018, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2018 01:13 AM by jubileewizzy.)
Thumbs Up RE: 5 Ridiculous Steps To Making Lots of Money You'll Be Crazy You Didn't
@Layna61524 Thanks a lot.

You've never known how those simple and cool materials
you share really help.

Thanks and Thanks Again.

And so you know, you've just added another wisdom:

A savvy marketer will know to offer something with perceived high value then over-deliver with actual real value and great consumer service after the sale! - Layna61524

26.gif