49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2013, 02:41 AM
$27,539.40 a Week - ClickBank + Linkedin Ad Formula
Hey Guys,

Just wanna share with you what I recently found on youtube. Unique text and video ad creating Linkedin system for ClickBank offers.

I'm with clickbank for over 3 years and made around $5k for all the time promoting its offers with ppc and ppv. However never got really nice ROI. Looks like it's more and more difficult to promote clickbank offers. That made me search other sources of traffic.

Just google type "clickbankmillionairenow" to see the website. The system is 1-3 days skype coaching. However first campaign created the first day. On the next day I saw 7 sales, that impressed me greatly.

The system is being revealed to 50 people only unfortunately.

The owner claims to make around $30k per week. He has all the proof from clickbank and linkedin advertising account.

I'm currently running several campaigns created by following his system. I got 15 - 20 sales daily. the best day was 41 sale. Pretty cool results. However the best thing I got cool ROI around 250%. I don't make that much as owner - but think it's just because small budget. After getting second payment will scale up.

Thanks for reading and big sales to everyone!
12-29-2013, 03:45 AM
RE:
Hey there cool journey.Can you share with us your earnings? Its really motivates me...
12-29-2013, 05:13 AM
RE:
This is your only post - and that's not your site? lol
12-30-2013, 05:03 AM
RE:
Oh common..dude...ur site...ro some affiliate gimmick!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-30-2013, 06:09 AM
RE:
Yes nothing interesting :D
7.gif

70.gif