45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-05-2018, 04:58 PM
22 Facebook Organic Engagement Tips:
1. Don’t include a link in the actual ad or post itself, if it’s off of Facebook, the reach will be lower.

2. Don’t include a link to a website that competes with Facebook, such as Google, YouTube, or Twitter. You’ll see an increase the cost for the external website.

3. The more white space and dots “...” along with suspense inside of a Facebook Post or Ad the better it will do.

4. A photo or video usually increases engagement. Remember, the video or photo doesn’t always have to connect with the ad, but the more it connects the better.

5. Pattern interruption in your videos is important, however, don’t use a generic “stop”. It’s important that the person stops before 3 seconds are up, the maximum amount of time someone will look at your ad before deciding to continue.

6. The more that people click “continue reading”, flick through photos, view the video, comment or like, the more your ad will be shown organically. You’ll also see higher CTR (click-through rate), which will increase the relevance score and decrease the cost.

7. Posts that demonstrate a process in “steps” will typically always do the best and will allow you to get more reach. An example would be, “7 Steps to Profitable Facebook Ad Campaigns.”

8. When people save your posts, it is a huge indicator of interest to Facebook and will boost your reach.

9. The more story-driven a post and dramatic it is, the more attention you will get from someone, do this without being “click-baity” and you will find an audience that loves you.

10. Emojis and symbols that people aren’t used to are your best friend. Use them wisely.

11. On most posts, video will actually decrease your reach due to the settings of Facebook and because Facebook will show less video when the user is not connected to Wi-Fi.
If you are using videos, captions are a must… always.

12. Don’t use apps like Buffer to schedule your posts.
Facebook hates it and will kill your reach and engagement. Plus, people know the difference.

13. Don’t post more than 5 times a day.

14. Never repost something from your personal profile in a group without changing it. Facebook’s A.I knows the difference. Change it up and then post it later.

15. Post when most of your users will be online.

16. Change up the call-to-action button on your ads. “Learn more” doesn’t always work the best.

17. Inside the Facebook Ad system, you can add multiple pictures. The more pictures you have, the better and it also performs better on Instagram.

18. Respond to every single one of your comments. It will increase the # of comments and increase organic sharing.

19. Sharing on Facebook is mostly dead. It doesn’t impact much of anything, so don’t ask.

20. Talking about yourself will get very little engagement.

21. If you want to post something with a link, add the link in the comment and show a preview screenshot of what it is.

22. The first hour of a Facebook Post or ad is the most important. If you are able to get more people to visit the post (such as directing other traffic to the post), you’ll get more reach.

THANKS For Repp ***
BBmaster
02-05-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: 22 Facebook Organic Engagement Tips:
Very practical tips. Thank you for this share. Rep added.
02-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Thanks so much!
02-05-2018, 08:25 PM
I must say, that I am still not a huge fan of FB and SM in general. I am soo old school, nearly a seo zombie.
But for that, your post is very helpful for me.THX and have a great day
02-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Great post!

Hey Jello,
(02-05-2018 08:25 PM)jello Wrote:  I must say, that I am still not a huge fan of FB and SM in general. I am soo old school, nearly a seo zombie.

You and me both I cannot agree with you more. I feel the same way about amazon, will not purchase on Amazon or support Darth Bezos in any form, lol But I help my clients dominate amazon daily with over 2 million products and the proceeds pay for medical school for one of my kids and college for the other. It is a love hate relationship, lol It will all come tumbling down when he admits kim jung is his son and the nukes were his idea as a new delivery method
7.gif
02-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Reps added Perfect 10
Cheers,
02-06-2018, 06:50 AM
Great summary. Reps
02-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Awesome tips! Thank you very much!
02-06-2018, 01:03 PM
I remembered seing this

Scott Oldford is great, here is his page
https://www.facebook.com/officialscottol...560653739#
02-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Very useful tips! Thanks and +Reps added.
77.gif

15.gif