60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-14-2021, 09:23 AM
[2021 New Rule] Sharing Watermarked Courses that PROMOTE OTHER SITE Is STRITCLY NOT ALLOWED = Instant BAN!!!!!
"Sharing Watermarked Courses that PROMOTE OTHER SITE Is STRITCLY NOT ALLOWED especially if your INTENTIONALLY PROMOTING other SITE"

Starting 08/14/2021 anyone doing this will be penalized, this is the last and only warning you will get, do it after this and you will be penalized.

"SHARING BSO or GB that belong to any of the BBHF seller here will get your account BANNED, so before you share search first (repetitive offender especially if intentionally done = PERMANENT BAN),

"Again sharing BSO or GB is strictly NOT allowed here, they are covered with protection. Go and share it somewhere else not here!"

"AGAIN Do Not Share Any Video Courses Which Contains Watermarks Of Another Website Or Forum. Repetitive offender = PERMANENT BAN!"

Violation Of This Rule Will Result To "MODERATION OF ACCOUNT"
or 30 Days Ban For First Offense Or Permanent Ban For Repeat Offender(s)"

Any tutorial thread that redirect members to other sites will auto be deleted without notice. Sharer that keep repeating this violation will permanenty be moderated by me and cannot be unlocked by Lala.
(I dont care if you have high rep+ or if your VIP, or if your co-mods here, if you break the said rule, you will be moderated or ban just like the others. No special treatment!)

If you hate this new rule, your free to leave and promote whatever you promote on other site.

Sending spam pm to members especially if you do not have any sales thread here or even if you have sales thread but members did not ask you to send will auto delete your pm and blocked your url/keyword(s) + you will be ban permanently.

Posting personal attack(s) or spreading negativity on this site is strictly NOT allowed here. If you cannot help others especially newcomers here then refrain from attacking. Make yourself useful by lending a helping hand without expection any in return.

Just report it to me anyone you saw doing the said above violation. And they will be penalized, better report it to me directly instead on Lala, so i will automatically ban the said violator, starting today NO MORE WARNING.
They will be penalized right away.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

15.gif