12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2015, 10:37 PM
RE:
Nice share!

REP added

Thank you
01-01-2015, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 11:18 PM by onefineday.)
RE:
Thanks for this great post. Just what I needed. Will be downloading those books, reading and implementing. 2015 is the year of action.

Happy New Year Nonconformer. Reps given :)
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
01-02-2015, 12:35 AM
RE:
Definitely great post and much needed. Clarity is what matters most is what I learned last year and your motivation matters lot. Thanks for this.
01-02-2015, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 12:47 AM by ThaiJack.)
RE:
A THOUSAND BIG THANKS Nonconformer! That is some EXCELLENT writing! COPIED. PASTED AND PRINTED and taped in easy sight of my work station.

If I could give you 100 reps, they would be well deserved. +5 today and +5 every time I see you in a thread will have to suffice. We are ALL guilty of wasting time to different degrees. I learned a LOT about this problem during law school and later during the practice of law. I literally had NO TIME to waste!

But with IM I don't have those pressures of time schedules that I could not control - so now it's not too difficult to be distracted. So, your kick in the butt was a "breath of fresh air!"

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND ALL THE PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF BBHF FOR A HEALTHY AND VERY PROSPEROUS 2015!
01-02-2015, 01:09 AM
RE:
Rocking Post Non! Repped and Bookmarked.
Time to get rear in gear all for the new year.
51.gif
01-02-2015, 01:29 AM
RE:
Although I already had these 2 books and had put some of what was taught into practice. I'm glad you reminded me about them. Time to implement the rest. Thanks. :)
01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE:
Thank you, NC! This was, indeed, a wake-up call.
Have a very happy and successful 2015, all!
01-02-2015, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 03:00 AM by blackhatspidy.)
RE:
Bookmarked !

Everything from NonConformer is pure gold...

I love NC a lot....NC always responded to my pm...NC is great !

A million thanks to NC for this thread , hope this will be the turning point for me and all my friends ,

who are yet to become a success both online and in life.

I am proud to be a member of BBHF , our family improved a lot and continue to do , thanks to members like NC.

NC , you are truly god send , I am at the lowest point in my life , this thread is inspiring me a lot....

I am going to focus on list building(I have 0 subscribers now !) and copywriting.

Thanks to NC for building my interest in copywriting , "copywriting section" is pure gold , thanks to NC....

Thank you...thank you...thank you...NC and +5 rep(you deserve a 1000 or more )

Happy...prosperous...successful newyear to NC and all my bbhf friends :)
01-02-2015, 03:01 AM
RE:
Thank you NonConformer for everything you do for our BBHF community. Solid words of advice for all involved with IM. Wishing you a very prosperous 2015 NC!!
01-02-2015, 03:04 AM
RE:
NonConformer,

Thank you MUCH for your post ... great motivational message AND products shared. REPPED you! 42rock

The other comments and information shared within this thread re: what works and what doesn't were also appreciated.

However, I must add that it doesn't matter if you have all the knowledge in the world ... you TAKE ACTION in order to see some results.

Wishing everyone a HAPPY, HEALTHY, and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!! Smile
43.gif

43.gif