48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2013, 03:05 PM
2013 List of SEO Addons for Firefox
This is my list of seo addons for Firefox which i am using for my seo tasks. If someone wants to add other seo related addons feel free to post in this thread. I hope this will be helpful for other members.

Seoquake - May be the best seo addon. Reach with features. Allows you to check page rank, indexed page, alexa ranking, domain age ...
iMacros for Firefox - Very powerful addon. Allows you to automate lots of tasks. Account creation, posting, bookmarking ....
Firebug - Allows you to see the page source code in a user friendly way. Good way to check the source code of competitor site.
Flagfox - Useful addon to spy your competition. Allows you to check site IP address, geo location, whois check....
No Do Follow - Highlight nofollow and do follow links on a page.
ScrapBook - If you want to copy the entire page of a competitor site you can download it with this addon and it will grab all elements not just the source code.
Popup ALT Attribute - When hovering image with the mouse you can see what keywords the site is using for their images alt attributes.
Google Global- Allows you to check the ranking not just in google.com but also for other geo location.
Advanced Dork - Access the google advanced operators from the context menu.
BBCodeXtra - This addon allows you to insert custom html and bbcode tags in a text when filling web forms. Helpful for manual commenting.
Copy Title and Description - Allows you to copy meta tags from a competitors site only with a click from the context menu.
FontFinder - If you want to see what font a competitor site is using this addon will help you.
MeasureIt - Allows you to get the size of every element on a page in pixels.
Wappalyzer - Allows you to see what platform and analytics competitor site is using.
User Agent Switcher - Helpful when you want to create lots of web 2.0 accounts or whenever want to hide your identity.
Proxy Tool - Convenient way to use proxies with Firefox.
OutWit Hub - Allows you to extract different data from web page - links, text, images...
03-09-2013, 11:47 PM
RE:
I will add SEO Book's free FFx tools: SEO for Firefox, SEO Toolbar, Rank Checker. I choose them over seoquake. Will be intersting thread about chome seo addons. Curenty using SEO Site Tools and SEO SERP. For android only WebRank.
just my 2c
[+] Reps 42rock

11.gif