64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-03-2014, 03:31 AM
1200.00 dollar Kirby sweeper marketing idea's
A friend of mine is somewhat successful selling Kirby sweepers. They are costly but come with a vast amount of atatchment's that address most home cleaning projects. If any of you have recommendations or thoughts on this please feel free to post whatever you think. thanks will add rep for your input. Cheers.
07-05-2014, 06:47 AM
RE:
Years ago, I worked for a Kirby distributor; I thought they were crooks; I had to quit because of their practice. The veterans sales people were making very good money. You have to go to peoples house to demonstrate the products and if you end up in a dirty house, you might regret ever doing the gig. I had to do a house where they never vacuumed, and the way the clean was to dump the deodorized power on the carpet; my lungs were filled with that dirty substance. I prefer Cutco than Kirby. The only problem with Cutco is that you have to buy a starter set to use for demonstration. that's my two cents.
07-08-2014, 10:12 AM
RE:
Thank you for your input. I myself attempted to sell kirby sweepers and observed the same environment, where you had to purchase the sweeper to be able to do demonstrations. As stated the way to sell the sweeper is to advertise for sales people and conduct a seminar with a large number a job seekers with good credit.
08-19-2014, 03:01 PM
RE:
Way back when, I sold rainbow vacuum cleaners. I sold a lot of them because I didn't sell vacuum cleaners, I sold "air filtration" units to people who had breathing problems. Few people will pay $2000 for a vacuum cleaner but they don't mind paying that for an "air filtration" unit. Then again, was 1980's before they had to small useless air filters they have now.

I recently purchased a Hyla which is probably one of the best systems out there. The only thing better would be a installed home vacuum system, which I sold a lot of when I was younger.
Closed

35.gif