74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2018, 06:29 PM
$100/Day CPA + Youtube Method 2018
I know some people looking for the best and easy way to make money online like CPA marketing or affiliate marketing.
Today I want to show you how I make $100 a day from my landing page by using youtube method to drive traffic to my CPA landing page.
Don't just believe me that I can make $100 a day, just read my tutorial PDF file you will see an easy and simple way to make money with CPA and Youtube.
All you can do just download my tutorial and read it carefully.

Download

VirusTotal
01-27-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: $100/Day CPA + Youtube Method 2018
Nice one buddy, very unique and will try asap, thanks and repped.
01-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Spectacular. 5 Reps to you.
01-28-2018, 08:47 PM
This Method is so freaking Old... i have done this 2007 ?!

I really cant believe you get this much conversation in 2018. People are getting too clever for that
01-29-2018, 08:11 PM
Make moeny $300+ per day with CPABuild and Adwordmedia
Hi dear all here !!
To days I will show you some of method to make money with CPA Network as CPABuild and Adword media OK let's go.....
1. the first you need to have CPA account as CPABuild and Adwordmedia. Register CPABuild and Adwordmedia.
2. After you have you have one or two of these CPA account and you go to your accounts you will see many Niches for Promote but the best Niche that I recommend all of you to promote is Niches gift card is the best way and easy to make money $300+ per day by using traffics from Youtube and Facebook Pan page.
3. Promote your Niche gift card by find traffics from Youtube.
a. Make Video tutorial show user how to get free gift cards as ( Google Play code, Amazon gift card, Paypal Gift card and more. ) your Videos Tutorial maximum duration 5 minute.
b. Upload your Videos to Youtube and make these Videos to Rank on first Page.
c. To make your videos rank on first page on Youtube of your Keyword you need to buy some services like ( Youtube views, Like, Commend, share and Backlink i recommend best service that help me to make $300+ per day ( not my service ) click here to Clik here to check cheap price of this service.
d. After you done of this action you just stay at home and check you CPA accounts You will see your earning.
More detail I will show you to the next post on my new thread. thank you all.
66.gif
01-30-2018, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 04:41 PM by Lumos.)
OP is sharing a file with 2 hidden/shortened links and a PDF with directions to mislead people away from YT for traffic and his affiliate links.
Not the sort of stuff I would want leading back to me.
Deleted.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-30-2018, 05:32 PM
probably worth a read...thx for your time and reps

82.gif