45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-24-2020, 12:18 PM
RE: ♕ Lord Krafty ♕ Reviews
Randy's methods do work, I'd say. PPC advertising with coupons is unpredictable, the nature of the method itself being black hat and of course constantly being ironed out by Bing or Adwords to avoid abuse. It's hard to vouch for him though, because I would much rather consider him as someone who is selling an informational material than a "coach".

Randy sells methods that may or may not work after a period of time. But he doesn't "coach". He is not always there to answer questions, you will not have an actual "session" with him where your questions will be answered. He is responsive, definitely. But I bet you'll have even more follow-up questions after you get answers from this guy lol

I did not get a $300 coaching with him, but years ago I purchased a much lower Bing coaching. It was nowhere near "coaching" but it worked for some time. And then I just moved on and didn't trust the guy again. Although there's a lot of gray areas before you can call him scammer, his communication skill is just so disappointing one shouldn't call his service coaching. And definitely not worth $300.

I did think for once that the guy is just acting stupid so as to avoid having a meaningful conversation. But lately I realized that he's just like that. I realized that if this guy is stupid or a retard and he's earning money.......
04-18-2020, 03:25 AM
Hi have a happy day :D
I purchased his Zero cost Bing method about two years ago, and it was totally garbage! BBHF should take action against this scammer. he is actually targetting newbie marketers.

Happy to help :D :D
05-02-2020, 02:39 AM
hmmmm interesting thread. most of it though are lies, and garbage and people who don't know better. yes, there are valid points! but it's all one sided

first, i believe he gives a refund or partial refund if things aren't working out for people on ALL his products. if you asked for one and he's ignoring you and not living up to his promises, you need to contact lala or omni directly.

i've never bought anything from krafty but from my experience here on the forum, yes, he's made mistakes which i wont get in to. they are irrelevant. everyone makes mistakes but as long as we learn from them, it's all good. krafty has been nothing but an active and helpful member of the forum. he shares A LOT that he doesn't have to

yes, i have read his materials and i have watched some of his videos. it is true. he is VERY VERY hard to understand and that could be a very legit roadblock for some people not willing to take the time to understand what they are watching or reading. but this is him. he is trying his best to put content out there and make a living for himself and help others at the same time. he can't change this part about himself so it's sad to me to see people downing him for this.

as far as a scammer, i am able to sniff out scammers from a mile away and krafty DOES NOT strike me as a scammer. one of my main agendas for a while were to sniff these people out and report them. i would stalk their threads and call them on their bullshit. i did call krafty out once when he was involved with copymycash who has also been a good contributor of the forum but decided to scam people with his S***** money train. i warned people about it and his S***** plr site. some listened, some didn't. in any case, krafty has pretty much been a lone wolf doing things pretty much on his own from my understanding

as far as his methods. although i haven't purchased anything from him, i have seen some of his courses and i have talked to people about him before. his methods work. they may not work to people's expectations, but they work. i have reviewed them myself personally! so there is no doubt in my mind they work

so what is the problem here? i see overly exagerated comments, comments that shouldn't have been made, with some sprinkles of truth and valid point. but you don't F****** ruin a person's rep for this silly shit.

here's the REAL truth. most if not ALL of you have done SHIT to make money online. you tried and failed.....tried and failed.....tried and failed. you wake up one day and you realize that something is wrong. but instead of blaming yourselves, you F****** blaming krafty who has been a good guy(aside from not refunding which there is no proof to that).

i am not krafty's friend and i don't have a relationship with him. but i know good members when i see them and krafty is one of them. even when he's critisized he's polite and that is the RIGHT way to be. hell. it's the opposite of me but hell, sometimes people need to be bitch slapped and put in their place and knocked down to reality.....like NOW

here is another truth. you guys may think you are talking about krafty's reputation right now but what you are really doing is hurting your own when you go out of your way to hurt people that don't deserve it. reputation is important online and if you don't care about yours, then it's one reason why you keep FAILING online.

whether krafty saw this thread or not, i don't know but i personally think it's best he doesn't respond in this thread. he has nothing to defend unless he IS a scammer and not refunding as someone pointed out without any proof. and even if he hasn't refunded yet doesn't mean he wont so sometimes patience is important unless you feel someone really scammed you. but my whole point to my post right now is to state my opinion that krafty is NOT a scammer. now this could be a rare instance where i am wrong, but i don't think i am. it's just rare that i am when i have a good read on people. but like i said before. krafty is still learning himself in some ways too. we all are. and we will continue to learn from our mistakes and how to improve ourselves and the way we act and do business online
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-02-2020, 02:54 AM
one other thing. i RARELY come in to this section. it's been a couple years since i've been in this section. but when i see a post like this started and it's against what i already know about someone or think i know about someone, i do my own research on the original poster.

so here is who the original poster is. he is a leecher. that's ALL he is and that is all he's been doing on this forum. he also hasn't contributed SHIT to the forum. his reputation is GARBAGE. if you look at the threads he started, most if not all are in the REQUEST section trying to leech stuff. what about his other posts? he goes in to the bso section and i've seen multiple time where he's trying to leech a review copy. his other comments have just been trying to get free shit.

now who am i going to trust. someone like the one i described above? or krafty.....hmmmm well if you all trust the op over krafty then i feel terribly sorry for you because while you may have problems with krafy here or there, he ain't the shady one. the op is the shady one. and although it's ok to be a leecher if that's what people want to be, it does NOT build trust or give you a good reputation.

so no wonder he was asking for a refund. he's a F****** LEECHER. you know what leechers do? they will pay for something that offers a refund. they pay for something with the INTENT to refund so they can get the information for free. hell, there is even a bso on it and a product shared in vip on this refunding with the intent to refund before you evenbuy a product. people who do that are the scammers. NOT krafty.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-14-2020, 12:58 PM
(02-24-2020 12:18 PM)blackhatterinpink Wrote:  Randy's methods do work, I'd say. PPC advertising with coupons is unpredictable, the nature of the method itself being black hat and of course constantly being ironed out by Bing or Adwords to avoid abuse. It's hard to vouch for him though, because I would much rather consider him as someone who is selling an informational material than a "coach".

Randy sells methods that may or may not work after a period of time. But he doesn't "coach". He is not always there to answer questions, you will not have an actual "session" with him where your questions will be answered. He is responsive, definitely. But I bet you'll have even more follow-up questions after you get answers from this guy lol

I did not get a $300 coaching with him, but years ago I purchased a much lower Bing coaching. It was nowhere near "coaching" but it worked for some time. And then I just moved on and didn't trust the guy again. Although there's a lot of gray areas before you can call him scammer, his communication skill is just so disappointing one shouldn't call his service coaching. And definitely not worth $300.

I did think for once that the guy is just acting stupid so as to avoid having a meaningful conversation. But lately I realized that he's just like that. I realized that if this guy is stupid or a retard and he's earning money.......

Thanks bro yeah many earn and I dont guarantee earning these days, I do teach how I am doing $3,000+/day though and I am happy to give the awesome updates if you say hi at FB, had 5 > 10 students start earning $100+/day this week :)
https://www.facebook.com/randy.gardner.773
41.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
05-14-2020, 01:18 PM
(01-15-2020 02:59 AM)temmieblaze Wrote:  And the dude kept enjoying your money on vacations with his Vietnamese girlfriend on facebook.. So Sad

Yep doing $3,000+/day profit's why, also got a $107,000 BMW (lived in Asia 10 months the year) :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
05-14-2020, 01:20 PM
(01-21-2020 11:01 PM)AmazingHulk Wrote:  I bought one of his BSO for creating Bing coupons. The method really worked but I never managed to understand what he is saying.

His replies were useless. I don't know if he doesn't know English very well or he is doing it on purpose so he can avoid any real questions.

He later shared that method for free here.

Overall I suggest avoid dealing with him.

Hi ah bro, I am happy to speak standard English. I am a American. :) Kindly say hi on FB and I'm happy to give awesome bing course updates, have a couple amazing special campaigns and thank you :) How much did you earn?
05-14-2020, 01:21 PM
(02-15-2020 12:29 PM)basikz Wrote:  I also paid for his Bing coupons method but didn't get it to work so he sent over a couple for me to use instead. Was disappointed to see him release the info for free later. Should have saved my money. Really nice guy to talk to though.

Hi bro thanks yeah gave VIP's the standard version, kindly say hi on FB and I'm happy giveing the awesome updates and special campaigns. :)
08-25-2020, 02:19 AM
thanks for this :-)
08-25-2020, 02:22 AM
thanks for the update
71.gif

7.gif