26.gif

Poll: Quality of Share and Crack
This poll is closed.
AWESOME 97.47% 77 97.47%
Could Be Better 2.53% 2 2.53%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-28-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: ♕★[GET★SUPERHOT][26JUN16] Explaindio v3.015 PRO/PLATINUM + BONUS [crack/connexionz]★♕
All works perfectly, no errors seen at all. Great work sIMplified/connexionz, thanks very much for this and reps added ;)
06-28-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: ♕★[GET★SUPERHOT][26JUN16] Explaindio v3.015 PRO/PLATINUM + BONUS [crack/connexionz]★♕
All works perfectly, no errors seen at all. Great work sIMplified
06-28-2016, 01:44 AM
Works like a charm on Windows, Any chance for the Mac version?
many thanks for all that you do for us sIMplified!! Reps added
06-28-2016, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 03:31 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
Thanks for feedback tinamou99!
Helps everyone!

(06-28-2016 12:18 AM)tinamou99 Wrote:  All works perfectly, no errors seen at all. Great work sIMplified/connexionz, thanks very much for this and reps added ;)

Thanks a lot for feedback, copying tinamou99. :P
Still helps everyone!

(06-28-2016 01:15 AM)AmitBiswas4u Wrote:  All works perfectly, no errors seen at all. Great work sIMplified

Thanks for feedback.
The crack file remains same; as long as someone shares a MAC Installer.

(06-28-2016 01:44 AM)DeKoCo14 Wrote:  Works like a charm on Windows, Any chance for the Mac version?
many thanks for all that you do for us sIMplified!! Reps added
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
06-28-2016, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 05:45 AM by ebizmoney.)
Hello mates!

Overall the application seems to be working okay, but in previous versions you had the "Action Before"
and the "Action After" sections where you could choose what action you wanted each scene to perform,
i.e. fade-in, fade-out.

It seems (to me at least) that the hand sketch is the default and only "Before Action" option, and
you cannot change it to fade-in, fly-in etc.

Any tutorials located for this version or suggestions maybe?

So far; aside from this issue, it appears to be pretty nice indeed.

Regards,
ebizmoney
78.gif
Everyday above ground is a good day. 42rock
06-28-2016, 06:09 AM
Thanks for such detailed feedback mate!

Probably because this is BETA, so this should be fixed (if they wish to keep the functionality) or may provide an alternate to this.

PEACE!

(06-28-2016 05:39 AM)ebizmoney Wrote:  Hello mates!

Overall the application seems to be working okay, but in previous versions you had the "Action Before"
and the "Action After" sections where you could choose what action you wanted each scene to perform,
i.e. fade-in, fade-out.

It seems (to me at least) that the hand sketch is the default and only "Before Action" option, and

Regards,
ebizmoney
CLICK BELOW TO
06-28-2016, 06:38 AM
Awesome!! You know after I posted this it came to me that this is still in BETA mode
so there are more than a few minor corrections perhaps that will be made in future updates.

Thanks for taking the time!!

Regards,
ebizmoney

(06-28-2016 06:09 AM)sIMplified ♕ Wrote:  Thanks for such detailed feedback mate!

Probably because this is BETA, so this should be fixed (if they wish to keep the functionality) or may provide an alternate to this.

PEACE!

i.e. fade-in, fade-out.

Regards,
ebizmoney
Everyday above ground is a good day. 42rock
06-28-2016, 06:53 AM
(06-28-2016 06:38 AM)ebizmoney Wrote:  Awesome!! You know after I posted this it came to me that this is still in BETA mode
so there are more than a few minor corrections perhaps that will be made in future updates.

Regards,
ebizmoney

(06-28-2016 06:09 AM)sIMplified ♕ Wrote:  Thanks for such detailed feedback mate!

PEACE!

i.e. fade-in, fade-out.

Regards,
ebizmoney

ebizmoney, the "before action" and "after action" are NOT available anymore in version 3. These features have been replaced with the features in the timeline. Click here to see the new options
06-28-2016, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 07:30 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
Thanks mate!!
Updated video on OP Post#1!
Contribution of people like you make this FORUM THE BEST!
Highly appreciated!

(06-28-2016 06:53 AM)DeKoCo14 Wrote:  
(06-28-2016 06:38 AM)ebizmoney Wrote:  Awesome!! You know after I posted this it came to me that this is still in BETA mode

Regards,
ebizmoney

PEACE!

i.e. fade-in, fade-out.

Regards,
ebizmoney

ebizmoney, the "before action" and "after action" are NOT available anymore in version 3. These features have been replaced with the features in the timeline. Click here to see the new options
CLICK BELOW TO
06-28-2016, 07:38 AM
ClickHERE for ALL EVC 3.0 VIDEOS!

48.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
Closed

81.gif