14.gif

Poll: Do you like my shares?
This poll is closed.
▲ Yes, AWESOME, Keep 'em coming! 98.20% 109 98.20%
▼ No, I don't care, what you share.. :P 1.80% 2 1.80%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-22-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: ★★[SUPER★HOT★21APR2016] All 10 ThriveThemes LATEST v1.200.5 (Save $588 Annual)★★
Thanks for share bro.. But I'm facing the same problem as @ebizmoney,
04-22-2016, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 02:50 PM by sIMplified ☢.)
RE: ★★[SUPER★HOT★21APR2016] All 10 ThriveThemes LATEST v1.200.5 (Save $588 Annual)★★
PM responded to kasirjudibola, CallmeReaz, ityangus, nextboyband, yesiamj3ff, ebizmoney!
PEACE! connexionz!
Please DO NOT share outside, atleast not where I find it in open. :P
It takes efforts to crack this for BBHF Family.
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
04-22-2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks connexionz, rep added yesterday and today via updated link but still cant reach your files, can you help me too?
04-22-2016, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 03:30 PM by activ_x.)
For the life of me.. can't seem to find the download link.. all the so called "download here" links lead to a page where the Op's begging for Reps?
You rep.. no download link!

ALL LINKS on the main sales page???

C'mon now, this is just plain ridiculous.. If you want someone to rep you before the download.. that's against the terms of using this forum..

See this Thread:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-PM-me-thread-Comment-Pm-me-thread-Rules-MUST-READ

and please STOP LINK BAITING folks here to "download here" when all those links point to a Please Rep me page.

Reps don't buy anyone SHIT.. don't even know what reps mean...
Follow DDR3Boy.. the dude shares, regardless, and folks rep him because he CARES, and he doesn't beg for reps.

Feeling hurt? Find a safe space somewhere... Mods need to stop this SHIT Pronto, it's affecting the integrity of this forum.

As a VIP member, this PISSES me off to see such immature behavior on here.. Share because you want to.. and people will REP you if they feel it was worth it.
04-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Quote:For the life of me.. can't seem to find the download link.. all the so called "download here" links lead to a page where the Op's begging for Reps?

C'mon now, this is just plain ridiculous.. If you want someone to rep you before the download.. that's against the terms of using this forum.. and please stop link baiting folks here to "download here" when all those links point to a Please Rep me page.

Follow DDR3Boy.. the dude shares, regardless, and folks rep him because he CARES, and he doesn't beg for reps.

Feeling hurt? Find a safe space somewhere... Mods need to stop this SHIT Pronto, it's affecting the integrity of this forum.

As a VIP member, this PISSES me off to see such immature behavior on here.. Share because you want to.. and people will REP you if they feel it was worth it.

I think you are over reacting on this. I gues most folks are happy with his shares, even he is doing it in his own way.
29.gif
04-22-2016, 03:38 PM
(04-22-2016 03:19 PM)activ_x Wrote:  For the life of me.. can't seem to find the download link.. all the so called "download here" links lead to a page where the Op's begging for Reps?

C'mon now, this is just plain ridiculous.. If you want someone to rep you before the download.. that's against the terms of using this forum..

See this Thread:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-PM-me-thread-Comment-Pm-me-thread-Rules-MUST-READ

and please STOP LINK BAITING folks here to "download here" when all those links point to a Please Rep me page.

He is right!
This is BullShit! Redirects me to REP page!
04-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Connexionz, can you please PM me the links? Thanks in advance mate!
04-22-2016, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 03:49 PM by ebizmoney.)
(04-22-2016 02:33 PM)connexionz Wrote:  PM responded to kasirjudibola, CallmeReaz, ityangus, nextboyband, yesiamj3ff, ebizmoney!
PEACE! connexionz!
Please DO NOT share outside, atleast not where I find it in open. :P
It takes efforts to crack this for BBHF Family.

Thanks a million for the update Connexionz!!!
Your request will be honored.

Regards,
ebizmoney
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
04-22-2016, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 03:56 PM by sIMplified ☢.)
LOL! Your Reputation precedes you mate!

Member since 2012, Total posts 5500 (impressive), and Rep = 327! This shows how well a sharer you have been on BBHF! I don't need to learn from you, on how to be a leech!

Atleast I DID NOT mention anywhere to "PLEASE REP ME BEFORE YOU GET THE DOWNLOAD!"...
Unless you enter correct password, you don't get to the Download page.

I simply wanted to weed out, weeds like YOU!

For rest, they will enjoy my shares and the quality I deliver to this FAMILY, that YOU cheaply call forum!

So, what do I have to say?
BAN ME FROM YOUR BRAIN, and AVOID MY THREADS! :P

(04-22-2016 03:19 PM)activ_x Wrote:  For the life of me.. can't seem to find the download link.. all the so called "download here" links lead to a page where the Op's begging for Reps?

See this Thread:
Code:

CLICK BELOW TO
04-22-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 04:38 PM by sIMplified ☢.)

Password sent to ReignOfTerror, jolis, zinxen.
Note: Same password works for ALL 4 Thrive Plugins also! (now updated ClickHERE)

29.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
Closed

35.gif