5.gif

Poll: Do you like my shares?
This poll is closed.
▲ Yes, AWESOME, Keep 'em coming! 100.00% 108 100.00%
▼ No, I am only a Hit 'n Runner. ;) 0% 0 0%
Total 108 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

02-09-2016, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 03:31 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
RE: ★★ [GET][SUPER★DUPER★ HOT] Explaindio Video FX +WhiteLabel For U [crack/connexionz]★★

PEACE FOREVER!

I have asked ReignOfTerror to share any new versions, so I can crack and share here!
REPs to RoT!

CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
02-09-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: ★★ [GET][SUPER★DUPER★ HOT] Explaindio Video FX +WhiteLabel For U [crack/connexionz]★★
Nice share thanks, repped
02-09-2016, 04:20 AM
Connectionz, thanks again mate, very much appreciated as always! Works great, absolutely no problem whatsoever, just need to watch the quick video to see how to do it and read the info to see what to do. More reps added for the excellent share :)
02-09-2016, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 08:15 AM by sIMplified ☢.)

Mi Familia de BBHF!

I am still getting PMs for Software key, so I am updating Main OP Post#1 with this!

Please see post #82, #66, #50 and you will get the Key to Software!
Sorry to make it entertainingly difficult to reach, but that's the fun of it! :)
PEACE! connexionz!

Thanks and Regards, connexionz!!

CLICK BELOW TO
02-09-2016, 06:48 AM
(02-09-2016 05:01 AM)connexionz Wrote:  .

Mi Familia de BBHF!

I am still getting PMs for Software key, so I am update Main OP Post#1 with this!

Please see post #82, #66, #50 and you will get the Key to Software!
Sorry to make it entertainingly difficult to reach, but that's the fun of it! :)
PEACE! connexionz!

Thanks and Regards, connexionz!!

Thank you and REP connexionz!

If you simply provide what the members need in the OP instead of playing confusing games with it you will not get all of those PMs.

You seem to be the only one enjoying it.

Just saying ....

RA

31.gif
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
02-09-2016, 08:00 AM
I watched the white label video and I do not see how to white label and where it changes the name or image to make it white label. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the share.
*** MY PRO TIP ***

If a Blog Page, Salespage Or Download Page you want is no longer live or available you can try the way back machine at
Magic Button :

Please Rep Or PM If This Tip Helped You.
02-09-2016, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 08:24 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
Thanks RA!! You are too-d*** correct!
As I mentioned there, I stole the idea from demomeb, but it opened my eyes (and can't say what-all) wider than I anticipated!
Never thought of repercussions it may have!
Now I feel like Hitface, so won't repeat again!
Have corrected Post#2!

(02-09-2016 06:48 AM)ratzazz Wrote:  
Thank you and REP connexionz!

If you simply provide what the members need in the OP instead of playing confusing games with it you will not get all of those PMs.

You seem to be the only one enjoying it.

Just saying ....

RA

CLICK BELOW TO
02-09-2016, 08:26 AM
The key in post 2 doesn't work for me... if it's not in #2 where then is it?
02-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Many Thanks!

REPS20 ADDED!
02-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Neat visual trick, that one in Post #2.
45.gif
Closed

80.gif