30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2015, 10:26 AM
RE:
Thanks. +Reps Added
03-05-2015, 03:01 PM
RE:
AbeLincolnBart speaks the truth. A CONSULTING MINDSET, caring enough to do what is in your CLIENTS' best interest, and go the extra mile with research and due diligence about the client and their business -- is unfortunately a foreign concept to prevalent "get rich quick with as little effort as possible" mentality. Viewing a prospective client as nothing more than your own personal ATM machine is a dead-end street. Seeing them only as what they can do for YOU is a recipe for failure. But digging deeply enough to find out what their real needs are, and formulating solutions to their needs and problems, is where long-term success is found.

Thanks for sharing your story AbeLincolnBart!

(03-05-2015 08:08 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  In no way am I trying to "get in anybody's face" or be confrontational. But I think some have gotten the wrong idea about the Client Attraction Email System by Lee Nazal.

What it is all about-- adding that "little bit extra" that almost no one else does in their marketing. And getting huge "life-changing" results from the extra effort.

How many IMers have a "valid" personal experience with existing or potential clients? I don't mean acting if you really care about them -- actually caring about them. That can make the difference between making $100K a year part-time instead of $5 - 10K. So few people actually care about their customers that when a high value client can see that you actually do care and will do whatever it takes to help them get to their solution..., you can have anything you want.
Maybe this offering drifts into the realm of copywriting a bit, on an individual case basis. But so what? If it is repeatable (which it is) it is a great option for many of the readers on this forum. It doesn't take a large number of big paydays to change your life.

10 years ago it took only one $35,000 payday to make it possible for me to ditch my J.O.B. permanently. I found a guy (who fit a favorable profile) commenting on a forum. I contacted Ted through the forum's system, we continued to email, then phone. Within 2 months from initial contact Ted paid me $35K+ in consulting fees for 3 days of training in his hometown of Atlanta.

That check made me realize that there had to be dozens of "Teds" out there. I was wrong. The number is tens of thousands.

I was able to build more websites and revenue streams - all possible due to my nurturing a single contact through a process almost identical to the Client Attraction Email System.

The key is having a small staff who helps sift leads with the information now available to all of us. When your average client pays more than $30K for services (after costs) you can afford to spend a bit on lead generation and acquisition.

Some will think, "Yes, even a blind pig gets a truffle once in a while." Maybe so. But I've had more than 75 clients similar to Ted. Not one was unhappy, and I never had to do anything unseemly to get the money.

Just my point of view.

AbeLincolnBart
03-06-2015, 02:25 AM
RE:
SWEET! Max 5 Reps added. Thank you!
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
03-08-2015, 12:27 PM
RE:
Thx AbeLincolnBart Rep added, also to Original U0ploader and mirror makers. Thx people. Most probably exactly what I have been looking for.
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
03-08-2015, 01:42 PM
RE:
Nice share!

Thanks a TON!

Repped to the MAX!
64.gif
09-28-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: ★★★ [GET] Auto Prospecting System ★★★
(03-05-2015 08:08 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  In no way am I trying to "get in anybody's face" or be confrontational. But I think some have gotten the wrong idea about the Client Attraction Email System by Lee Nazal.

What it is all about-- adding that "little bit extra" that almost no one else does in their marketing. And getting huge "life-changing" results from the extra effort.

How many IMers have a "valid" personal experience with existing or potential clients? I don't mean acting if you really care about them -- actually caring about them. That can make the difference between making $100K a year part-time instead of $5 - 10K. So few people actually care about their customers that when a high value client can see that you actually do care and will do whatever it takes to help them get to their solution..., you can have anything you want.

Maybe this offering drifts into the realm of copywriting a bit, on an individual case basis. But so what? If it is repeatable (which it is) it is a great option for many of the readers on this forum. It doesn't take a large number of big paydays to change your life.

10 years ago it took only one $35,000 payday to make it possible for me to ditch my J.O.B. permanently. I found a guy (who fit a favorable profile) commenting on a forum. I contacted Ted through the forum's system, we continued to email, then phone. Within 2 months from initial contact Ted paid me $35K+ in consulting fees for 3 days of training in his hometown of Atlanta.

That check made me realize that there had to be dozens of "Teds" out there. I was wrong. The number is tens of thousands.

I was able to build more websites and revenue streams - all possible due to my nurturing a single contact through a process almost identical to the Client Attraction Email System.

The key is having a small staff who helps sift leads with the information now available to all of us. When your average client pays more than $30K for services (after costs) you can afford to spend a bit on lead generation and acquisition.

Some will think, "Yes, even a blind pig gets a truffle once in a while." Maybe so. But I've had more than 75 clients similar to Ted. Not one was unhappy, and I never had to do anything unseemly to get the money.

Just my point of view.

AbeLincolnBart

I agree 100 percent, getting on the phone or meeting in person to establish a relationship is one of the good ways to go. Thanks for the post.
11-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Bonus webinar from the author
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
11-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Nice. .very helpful :)
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
06-18-2020, 07:07 AM
Yes an OLD thread, but this might appeal to some BBHF members during this global pandemic. Been uploading some rather large files and went back in time on this forum. Came across this thread and realized I HAD the PDF.

No sales page now that I can find. So below the download link is the outline and the introduction.

DL

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction 4
The Problem with Prospecting 10
The Statistics 15
The Result 19
What to Anticipate 22
Case Studies 25
One Email Can Change the World 28
Step 1: Define your target audience 33
Killer Strategy: Top 100 35
Step 2: Gather a list of prospects 37
Step 3: Crafting the message 43
Subject Lines 44
Message Body 45
Hook 46
Value Proposition 47
Call to action 47
Signature 49
Putting it Together 50
Length 51
Don’ts 51
Step 4: Sending the message 53
SPAM tips 55
Step 5: Following up 56
Types of responses 56
How long should you wait before following up? 57
How many follow-ups do you send? 58
What do you say in your follow-up? 58
Advanced Tactic: Scaling – The Secret Sauce! 62
Outsourcing 62
Yet Another Mail Merge 63
MY SECRET WEAPON 65
What to do next 69

Cold emailing. Not exactly the sexiest of topics. Most people don’t even give it a second thought. They buy an infoproduct that includes an email template, and they just take that template largely unedited, blast it to the masses, and wait for the money to roll in.

But it never exactly works out that way, does it? It’s tedious, it doesn’t work, and it gets you flagged as spam. Then you give up on it and move on to the next shiny object.

Here’s the thing… cold emailing actually DOES work, and works very well. The problem is, no one knows how to do it correctly, and it’s not your fault. The gurus give you templates to send without any explanation as to how to use it, customize it, craft it, or even send it properly. Worse, many never even actually tested their own templates! They just threw something together, figured it sounds good, and pawned it off to you to test for them.

I’m telling you that cold emailing works like GANGBUSTERS, but it has to be done right. It’s more effective than most other prospecting methods out there, including cold calling and direct mail, especially for online marketers looking to fill their funnels with interested local business owners.

It’s not just “traffic” being sent to a funnel, either. We tend to think of traffic as this faceless blob of an entity that’s processed until money comes out. With emailing, it’s actual, real human beings with whom you engaged, and are guiding them down the path you set for them to lead them to a sale.

This guide will explain, in meticulous detail, the ins and outs of cold emailing — how to do it right, what to avoid, and how to automate it so that it gets leads for you practically on autopilot. You can prospect and sell without EVER having to talk to the lead by sending them to a video or webinar. You can make it even MORE effective by speaking with ONLY the interested prospects, instead of dealing with the 99% of people who aren’t interested and would only end up hanging up on you.

Do not discount the sheer power of a cold email. Let’s do it right, let’s get to work, and let’s fill your funnel, automatically!
06-19-2020, 03:25 AM
(06-18-2020 07:07 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Yes an OLD thread, but this might appeal to some BBHF members during this global pandemic. Been uploading some rather large files and went back in time on this forum. Came across this thread and realized I HAD the PDF.

No sales page now that I can find. So below the download link is the outline and the introduction.

DL

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction 4
The Problem with Prospecting 10
The Statistics 15
The Result 19
What to Anticipate 22
Case Studies 25
One Email Can Change the World 28
Step 1: Define your target audience 33
Killer Strategy: Top 100 35
Step 2: Gather a list of prospects 37
Step 3: Crafting the message 43
Subject Lines 44
Message Body 45
Hook 46
Value Proposition 47
Call to action 47
Signature 49
Putting it Together 50
Length 51
Don’ts 51
Step 4: Sending the message 53
SPAM tips 55
Step 5: Following up 56
Types of responses 56
How long should you wait before following up? 57
How many follow-ups do you send? 58
What do you say in your follow-up? 58
Advanced Tactic: Scaling – The Secret Sauce! 62
Outsourcing 62
Yet Another Mail Merge 63
MY SECRET WEAPON 65
What to do next 69

Cold emailing. Not exactly the sexiest of topics. Most people don’t even give it a second thought. They buy an infoproduct that includes an email template, and they just take that template largely unedited, blast it to the masses, and wait for the money to roll in.

But it never exactly works out that way, does it? It’s tedious, it doesn’t work, and it gets you flagged as spam. Then you give up on it and move on to the next shiny object.

Here’s the thing… cold emailing actually DOES work, and works very well. The problem is, no one knows how to do it correctly, and it’s not your fault. The gurus give you templates to send without any explanation as to how to use it, customize it, craft it, or even send it properly. Worse, many never even actually tested their own templates! They just threw something together, figured it sounds good, and pawned it off to you to test for them.

I’m telling you that cold emailing works like GANGBUSTERS, but it has to be done right. It’s more effective than most other prospecting methods out there, including cold calling and direct mail, especially for online marketers looking to fill their funnels with interested local business owners.

It’s not just “traffic” being sent to a funnel, either. We tend to think of traffic as this faceless blob of an entity that’s processed until money comes out. With emailing, it’s actual, real human beings with whom you engaged, and are guiding them down the path you set for them to lead them to a sale.

This guide will explain, in meticulous detail, the ins and outs of cold emailing — how to do it right, what to avoid, and how to automate it so that it gets leads for you practically on autopilot. You can prospect and sell without EVER having to talk to the lead by sending them to a video or webinar. You can make it even MORE effective by speaking with ONLY the interested prospects, instead of dealing with the 99% of people who aren’t interested and would only end up hanging up on you.

Do not discount the sheer power of a cold email. Let’s do it right, let’s get to work, and let’s fill your funnel, automatically!

wow just wow
10.gif

5.gif