62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: [GET] Stop Hi-Jacking My Threads
You sound mentally ill.
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM
12-04-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 08:31 PM by Dreama.)
(12-04-2015 08:07 PM)midastouch Wrote:  You sound mentally ill.

No sh*t! This person is sharing what's already been shared before, and everyone knows that's not allowed. Yet this person is raving about it here, that the moderators have merged the threads, which always happen. Someone needs some professional help here...
NotWorking
12-04-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 08:36 PM by UfoMoneyGal.)
Thanks FAM
12-04-2015, 11:11 PM
(12-04-2015 08:28 PM)Dreama Wrote:  

No sh*t! This person is sharing what's already been shared before, and everyone knows that's not allowed. Yet this person is raving about it here, that the moderators have merged the threads, which always happen. Someone needs some professional help here...
NotWorking

Thanks that makes much more sense to me now that you explained it the way you did.

Just so my mind has it straight. Threads were already created of said products and then this person created new ones of the same products and they were moved to the old threads as a mirror.

Or at least that is how my brain processed this.

Thanks for the info.
34.gif
12-04-2015, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 11:31 PM by UfoMoneyGal.)
(12-04-2015 11:11 PM)chikfilet Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 08:28 PM)Dreama Wrote:  

NotWorking

Thanks that makes much more sense to me now that you explained it the way you did.

Just so my mind has it straight. Threads were already created of said products and then this person created new ones of the same products and they were moved to the old threads as a mirror.

Or at least that is how my brain processed this.

Thanks for the info.

nooooooooo My threads are the original theads but anyway , i don't feel that it's worth it sharing anything on here those threads costed me money cause i have purchased the products im not even triping about that , just why this so much hatred and deception ???? AFTER ALL I GUESS IT'S NOT WORTH WASTING MY BREATH WITH IGNORANT SHEEP
12-05-2015, 12:29 AM
ignorant? why did you delete your original post? finally figured out how ignorant YOU were and didn't want other people to see for themselves because it's kinda embarrassing for ya?

yet you are still thinking you were the original sharer huh? you really need to get a life. i didn't go through all your bullshit links you posted. i just scanned the first one and figured out pretty quick what happened. your share was WAY down on the bottom. ya know why? because it was sorted by dates when it was originally shared. nice try slow poke. and now tyou are talking about how your threads you start cost you money? wtf?!? every single product you bought was already shared here before ya bought it. don't ya kinda feel stupid? it's not the forum's fault or the moderator's fault or the member's fault here. you're blaming everyone for your own choice EXCEPT for yourself. this is beyond pathetic

and btw- you're the last person who should be talking about ignorance.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-05-2015, 12:34 AM
(12-05-2015 12:29 AM)California Kid Wrote:  ignorant? why did you delete your original post? finally figured out how ignorant YOU were and didn't want other people to see for themselves because it's kinda embarrassing for ya?

yet you are still thinking you were the original sharer huh? you really need to get a life. i didn't go through all your bullshit links you posted. i just scanned the first one and figured out pretty quick what happened. your share was WAY down on the bottom. ya know why? because it was sorted by dates when it was originally shared. nice try slow poke. and now tyou are talking about how your threads you start cost you money? wtf?!? every single product you bought was already shared here before ya bought it. don't ya kinda feel stupid? it's not the forum's fault or the moderator's fault or the member's fault here. you're blaming everyone for your own choice EXCEPT for yourself. this is beyond pathetic

great post ,you r correct! +1 rep added!!
12-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Moneygal, need spoon pic or I am negging you into oblivion.
12-05-2015, 12:52 AM
REP++ added for your brilliant!

(12-05-2015 12:29 AM)California Kid Wrote:  ignorant? why did you delete your original post? finally figured out how ignorant YOU were and didn't want other people to see for themselves because it's kinda embarrassing for ya?

59.gif

60.gif