77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2015, 09:33 PM
Is there a Forum Policy on Monetized Shares?
Recently seen a lot of people posting things like 'Don't Make Mirrors' - often getting aggressive about it. Often these are posted on crumby hosts like dailyuploads. net - hosts that pay per download.

Obviously, if those hosts are paying out money, their main aim is to make downloading difficult, so people will pay for premium service.

Is there a policy (or should there be.) Couldn't find anything about this in the Rules sticky at the top of the forum.
11-30-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Is there a Forum Policy on Monetized Shares?
All shares must be on "free to download" (i.e. no subscription required) services.

If someone is deliberately uploading onto a subscription only service, PM Lala or Omni Potens and they will ban the offending member.

HTH :)
12-04-2015, 02:40 AM
It is BANNED NOW, i see lot of users abusing that file hosting and resharing duplicate shares.
I am so sick of tired merging it on the original threads, so i decided to blocked it from BBHF.
Same on those premium file hosting that requires user to purchase a premium like nitr0flare, the same it goes on those annoying file hosting with lot of annoying pop ups.

To all shares, if you want to share.
Use mediafire or reliable file hosting.
Sharing is caring NOT monetizing.
If you want to monetize then learn to respect the original thread starter, do not create new thread just because you want to monetize your upload links.

Be a good example like GrimScraper, he use tusfiles on his uploads or mirror, but he only started a thread that was not been shared, or added a mirror on shares that already exists, that is the RIGHT way to share.

and when you share, you ADD salespage link on it.
any thread that do not have salespage is considered a spam post or spam thread.

Thank you sjc999 and kirstie for keeping BBHF a wonderful community of sharers that care :)

Cheers,
Omni Potens
12-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Unfortunately, the guy is thumbing his nose. See:

Magic Button :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Acne-No-More-Niche-PLR-FE-OTO1-OTO2

He just put the dailyuploads.net links into a pdf and uploaded it to copy.com. See post #4 - quite blatant about it.

18.gif