31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2015, 06:05 AM
Don Lapre
I want exchange. Good, or bad, I want you (reader, is it?) to comment below. Maybe your an *****, maybe you're Jesus. We'll speed you through the queue just as fast as we can. OK?

I went to reading today (it was tough, probably the slowest reader ever you will find). But I hate to see injustice, in my mind, and I will speak of it. And it is my understanding that there will be disagreement.

Well, I will only say one or two things. I don't know much about it, but it sounds like a typical case of federal gov't trying to be king and spread their glory where they see fit. Like Ruby Ridge, or Waco Massacre.

I don't know anything about it actually, not going to lie. But why was he not on a suicide watch or something? The federal government just itches to take people out, it seems to me. And this country is pretty much a loser if it goes on that way. And you had something to say? Comment or be a pussy and don't.
[Image: Donlapre_copy_320x240.jpg]
People can say all sorts of things, I just refuse to believe he was an evil person. It seems obvious, if you review the material you can find on Google that he suffered from depression. Do you know anyone like that? Maybe you are like that?

I mean this and I will back this.
08-24-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Don Lapre
When I think of Don Lapre I am taken back to my youth (early teens perhaps) when his commercials seemed to run all the time. Or at least the times when a young man with no responsibilities would be available to see them.

It was perfect because at this time, as now too I guess, I was receptive to the dreams which Don helped provide.

I remember seeing him talk about tiny classified ads and the huge profits they could make.

I borrowed money from my widowed mom, God rest her soul, to buy his product about a birthday reminder service that he had.

God I was so convinced that it would make so much money and I could take care of her.

It was my first hit of the marketing drug high that I chase to this day.

Many years later, while never forgetting him and Google becoming a thing I remember him popping in my head so I decided to do a search to see what he was up to.

I was amazed (saddened?) to hear what happened.

I will forever be in awe of the pre internet 'guru's' that had success in the game with little or no marketing education but still made more then most modern day guys that have the benefit of modern information, software tools and hacks.

We all have 10's or hundreds of Gigabytes of information, most from the original greats who really did create methods and were real thought leaders of their day.

To me it proves that great is the enemy of good.
08-25-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: Don Lapre
Ok here I will reiterate. I want someone to tell me what happened!

Do not tell me the G did it! I want an answer. If you think it is ok put it here. I suppose it is not ok, and that others think is not. I do not understand, however.

You can disagree.

52.gif