37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2012, 07:53 AM
Bestblackhatforum VS BlackHatWorld
Today, I was browsing two blackhat forums at the same time, BBHF and BHW and when I scroll down to the footer on each of the both forums, I see there are users online notification.

bbhf got more than 10.000 visitors and bhw got under 5000 visitors. What that's mean?

My thought at the first time I know about blackhat forum is BHW is the strongest black hat forum on the internet, but I change my mind when I see the users online number of both forums.
04-20-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Bestblackhatforum VS BlackHatWorld
BHW SUCKS.

Those who know me who i am at previously at Blackhatworld

Well, i was BANNED Permanently suddenly by a d**** HEAD Moderator WizGizmo...Almost same situation like m0gul !

LOL

Conclusion = DON'T waste time and money at there BHW

BBHF ( Bestblackhatforum ) is the BEST BH forum.

ALL Goodies you can find in freebies section and also NO recurring annual membership !

BBHF ROCK !

Thanks Admin :)
04-21-2012, 02:37 AM
BHW does not appreciate the work that there members put in. they are just there to make some money and here at BBHF we are awarded something good for our hard work. BBHF ROCKS .
05-01-2012, 08:58 PM
The DNS list is F****** massive over there - surprised you can get anything except some S***** WSO's
05-19-2012, 05:55 AM
i agree, i had registered in bhw long ago but never was active, but here at bbhw, i am active coz you ppl share tons of freebies which i dont find else where.
43.gif
05-27-2012, 04:26 AM
every day I took the time to stop by the bbhf, but it had never occurred to bhw again
05-27-2012, 03:17 PM
They have some quality discussion there of blackhat moneymaking tactics, but this forum (bestblackhatforum) is by far the best for actual content (in the freebies). Even though I'm new I'm so impressed I'm going to purchase a VIP membership here soon once I find my wallet.
05-28-2012, 03:45 AM
You need money to learn from BHW ... Cheap site ...

But BBHF everything a newbie is required is free .. So i love BBHF .. It is the best for me ..
05-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Just wondering why I didn't find this place earlier? Very surprised by the activity here cos I thought BHW is the "biggest" of such forums.
05-29-2012, 01:27 AM
i've been there to for long enough, till i found this forum.
this BBHF looks better and promising.
49.gif

41.gif