20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Let's talk about X3 Host!
(01-07-2017 09:25 PM)MUZIK Wrote:  No no.
Don't tell me that your CSF blocked uptime robot and I know my passwords to login into my hosting account or website wp-admin.
What I had problems is your server was 8 hours down and uptime robot shows this.There was no login error from my end because I save my login info and after you stated it's your CSF I tried to log in from my client's computer via TeamViewer and no luck. THEN AFTER THIS I CHECKED WITH UPTIME ROBOT and YOUR server was down.
And I can provide proof of this. Just don't make me do it and don't deny the truth.
As for the refund, nothing came up from your pocket as I received it directly from PayPal with opening the dispute and then CLAIM Instructed by YOU.
Please don't deny it because I have all the screenshots and proofs.

Yop it's blocking most of uptime robot ips but we fixed it and incresed the time limit connection after you leaved our hosting : )

also our staff helped you to get everything working but you still need to learn more about web hosting.
01-10-2017, 07:08 AM
(01-08-2017 02:54 AM)TheNexus Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  Muzik has got a full refund and the nexus too,

No I haven't

(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  @The Nexus

I've sent you a prof before for the refund !

A photo of an email you faked using inspect element does not count as proof. You have history of doing that on other forums as well.

(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  The Nexus,

Were have a problem with his local internet because of combining two internet lines that's why he couldn't login to our cpanel servers !

Imagine we have provided him 3 accounts in the 3 locations but he failed to login to cpanel and he is complaining about our services ! But it's ok if he want to give more bad reviews because of his own problems !

I have hosting accounts with dozens of providers and none of those posed the issues that I faced with your "service".

It seems to be standard practice for you to blame the customer when anything goes wrong with your "service".

Once I have a spare hour or two I will write up the full findings into this guys shady practices.

I can also use the bbcode to make our posts size bigger but we don't have to do the same because we are working right and trust our services,

If we are looking for a paypal business instead of the current one because we acn't proceed refunds with it.

So what is the problem if we are trying to search for another solution?

We can't fake emails with 2checkout, this is not right the email explained very well what happened exactly,

You got the refund , but i will contact them again to give your refund,

We don't need more troubles with you, as you have many problems with your local network and you need to post negative reviews about us because you can't accept that you have a problems and issues from your side,

Thanks
01-10-2017, 09:46 PM
How can I make you understand that no one is stupid here. We know stuff. 20 clients are reporting servers are down and you still making aall of us look stupid. C'mon man admit it and you will get some more respect and understanding from our side
01-11-2017, 04:42 AM
OK, this is my update regarding their support. The VPS service I get is officially down more than 48 hrs. And before I wasn't able to login from 6th of january U_U
I don't know why to restart a VPS and create a new pass. i have to wait more than 2 days.
The support told me the same story that they are working on it. But I think that also they dont know what they are doing ~_~

They wont give me the backups of the sites.
01-12-2017, 07:37 PM
(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  You got the refund , but i will contact them again to give your refund,

Hmm yeah that really makes sense.

Anyway guys Omni has been sent more info about this guy and hopefully this time he will take action.

You also have to hope your webhost isn't running a nulled version of cPanel...like you know a webhost would never post a nulled version right.....

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...-31-Nulled
11.gif
01-21-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host.
Thanks for the information TheNexus. You would hope your webhost provider isn't running a nulled version of cPanel.

Yeah .. I just logged into WHM for my X3 Host account and guess what I was greeted with.

CPANEL LICENSE ACTIVATION - Cannot Read License File
To access the interface, you must install the license and ensure that the license is active.

If you do not currently own a license, register at the cPanel Store and request a trial license in the Free Services section.

You can purchase or lease a license directly from cPanel, or from one of our Partners.

After you successfully activate the license, reload the page and the message will no longer display.

Enough SAID
03-08-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host.
About my Review
Though i got my refund back but i think there should be room for urgent improvement because their hosting was a very very bad experience when i was with them, the more reason why i left.

they should work effectively and sanitize their system of downtime, poor support, replying days of website offline

it was a horrible experience

please stop saying some people want to bring you down, NO, everyone is compalining, take correction and improve, stop accusing people, they paid for a good server services and they are getting crap!!!!
03-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Scammers of the 3rd degree. Got my money back though from Paypal. Don't use these crappy hosts like x3 and onecloudy they not only lose your money, but also your websites and time. Viewen if free but still not much better, as you have to promote them actively or they disable your account. Get a good reputable hosting, no more than $25-30 a year for 10 blogs and you're all set.
03-12-2017, 08:14 PM
I migrated all my sites from these bloody awful lot, had Amazon refuse my affiliate application because they could not verify my site - thanks to the bloody downtime of these imbaciles. Like to find a good, really good host company that doesnt cost the earth.
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
03-12-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" h...
(03-12-2017 08:14 PM)vidladdie Wrote:  I migrated all my sites from these bloody awful lot, had Amazon refuse my affiliate application because they could not verify my site - thanks to the bloody downtime of these imbaciles. Like to find a good, really good host company that doesnt cost the earth.

Check my PM
9.gif

28.gif