20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: [GET][HOT!] Video Upload Optimizer PRO V2.2 from Cliff Carrigan
a great share. thanks NoWnZeN. max +reps
03-09-2016, 03:01 AM
super thanks man... super thanks... this is awesome..
03-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Thanx Alot! Love His Software! Max Reps Given!!
03-09-2016, 05:18 AM
Okay, Great Share!

Now I have all four pieces of his software...even figured out how to disable my Avast so I can run them LOL...but can somebody tell me how this one knows which channel to upload to?

Do you have to be logged into the channel or does it ask when you hit the start button or ?

Cliff sure doesn't sweat any useless details, like a users manual.
03-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the share NoWnZeN! Max reps.
39.gif
03-09-2016, 06:45 AM
That is a slight flaw, but I have suggested (as I actually purchased as a customer to support his efforts) that it allow selection of separate channels on each account used at that time.

I'll look into this further today when I get back to my office and see if I'm missing something and get you and everyone a definitive answer.

Thanks!

(03-09-2016 05:18 AM)offlineguy Wrote:  Okay, Great Share!

Now I have all four pieces of his software...even figured out how to disable my Avast so I can run them LOL...but can somebody tell me how this one knows which channel to upload to?

Do you have to be logged into the channel or does it ask when you hit the start button or ?

03-09-2016, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 08:48 AM by scc42.)
(03-09-2016 05:18 AM)offlineguy Wrote:  Okay, Great Share!

He uses his sales video as the "users manual" video. you will have to use your YT Channel name and password. Users Manual
03-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Cliff is one of the few real developers out there that creates things he needs and uses.

Thanks for taking the time to null and share this will be a learning experience.
03-09-2016, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 03:23 PM by offlineguy.)
Quote:He uses his sales video as the "users manual" video. you will have to use your YT Channel name and password. Users Manual

I've watched the video several times. I realize you have to put in your username and password. But where in the h*ll do you tell it which channel you are putting in the UN and pass for?

If you don't know the answer, don't try to make me look like a dumb*ss...

[Edit] I tried it on several of my accounts, and apparently if you have only one channel associated with your gmail account, it works okay. I have multiple channels with each of my gmail accounts, and tried logging into gmail/youtube and "use youtube as" to set the channel...it seemed to just pick a channel at random, or through some sort of logic known only to Cliff and Youtube.

* The "call to action" section places whatever you type in there into your description.
* If you put your videos in the folder in the same order as the titles you put in the software, it appears to put the right titles with the right videos...make sure if you have 10 videos in the folder, you have 10 titles!
* Whatever keywords you enter get used in all of the videos, so if your videos are about different topics you should probably leave those off.
[/Edit]
03-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Thanks NoWnZen! I asked and you delivered! Much +Reps!
37.gif
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063

50.gif