55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2016, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 09:34 AM by styx.)
RE: Best backlink submitter?
(06-20-2016 12:31 AM)francoy007 Wrote:  It's unfortunate that people are not talking about Internet Business Promoter (IBP) Does it mean that this software is not meant for backlink or what? Please i'm only asking a Novice question because i'm New to SEO.

because its not a tool blackhat seo's would use.. its more for amateurs who don't know any better as to get a tool like this. the backlinks it creates are not up to the standard of today (directory and SE submission and some bookmarks, lol). to be honest, never heard of anyone using it really and i've been around since the 90s :) i'm wondering why this thing even still exists, its like a relict..
09-10-2016, 11:07 AM
(05-16-2016 11:47 AM)zyobiz Wrote:  Go for rankerx, you will not be sorry. I have tried it and it works with premium sites <== the most valuable thing. It has good success rate, good support and good price (in terms of lifetime license).

Let's be honest, how many times a month would you use your xrumer or gsa (if you have them)?
With that said, i won't bother to buy xrumer or gsa because there are services done by experienced users for just USD 3 to get thousands and thousands of backlinks. I would suggest to just pay for the services, no need for vps, captchas, proxies, etc. After all, most of these backlinks are good for tier 2.

Just my opinion.

Guys, I have a noob question here.
Do we need to buy captcha and proxies for rankerx to run?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello Mate, I use GSA and xrumer. But GSA is the best from my side. also xrumer is good. But some time i face some problem with this tool. So give you only GSA for best backlinks submitter tool.
05-23-2017, 05:16 AM
For quality high DA try SEO Autopilot. They have 7 days trial too.
08-06-2018, 08:40 PM
GSA SER are the best backlink submitter which you can use.
41.gif
08-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Autopilot is the best tool for backlink submitting.And you can also use GSA.
09-07-2018, 05:42 PM
I will suggest xrumer as a best backlink submitter.
10-15-2018, 03:08 PM
My suggestion would be GSA. Because it is working great for me. The results are very accurate.

30.gif