24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: SUPERVIP review
Paid vip fee waiting for vip acess
12-08-2016, 04:19 AM
I just paid for the SuperVIP .. Can't wait to get it in ..

Already send a message to lala admin for my access ..

Please upgrade my account to SuperVIP
03-29-2017, 01:06 AM
Rate paid. Ready to access SuperVIP
Thank you
04-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Will be paying today for the Super VIP, excited for the upgrade and to access the heaven of tools and tips.
05-01-2017, 01:40 AM
I just made the payment. I am so excited to explore the VIP section. :D
64.gif
~ANDROXUS
05-06-2017, 08:42 AM
I have been exploring the VIP section for some days now.
Here is the Review. :)
I'll break it section wise.

1. BBHF VIP Monetizing Method, Tutorial, Trick, etc.: I found this one fascinating, and it was the only the reason I bought VIP access for. I learned a lot of new things from this though they didn't change my life I'll respect whatever new things I figured out there. (I have not read each and every thread, I just went through the top listed ones, and they were pretty good)

2. BestBlackHatForum VIP Exclusive Downloads: *EXCLUSIVE* All there I read in this section can surely not be found in any public forum(I am not sure about VIP on other similar forums)
You shares on the first page of this section(That I went though) are worth over $10,000.
Every share is precious and will give you a good time_spent/knowledge ratio.

3. BBHF VIP Private Requests Area: I posted a thread in this section for a very old course. It's hardly been a day, and it was solved(by me lol). Users are very active here unlike the free request section. You can't guarantee you will get everything you want(obviously) but you will get a great response, and most people will try to help you.

4. VIP's SEO Tools, Bots, and Softwares: The main reason why people buy VIP. The section is simply *LIT*. You name any tool; It's available there. Most tools continuously being updated and work perfectly.

5. VIP's Private Source Code and Scripts and Plugins Collections: It's not very safe to use a cracked plugin, theme or any script from the public section as they can contain harmful code but with BBHF VIP section collection, You don't need to worry about it containing harmful code at all. (I didn't get a chance to test anything from this section, but I am sure it's as *LIT* as the [4.])

6. GoldMine Section: I loved this section, The case studies shared in this section are very informative and very exclusive. Using someone else's experience to learn is the best way to proceed. I read over 15 threads in this section in a single day, and I got so attached to the section, I couldn't stop reading.

7. VIP Exclusively FREE Giveaways and Services: What's better than free stuff xD. *LIT AF*
I didn't get much time to participate in a giveaway, but I found very interesting threads there. I'll try joining some and update the experience here.

[Reserved to share giveaway experience]

That's not all, VIP section is not only about getting free stuff and learning. The most important part is you get to share your learnings, achievements, and problems with the very filtered audience.

Should you buy VIP access?
I would say "If I had $60 to start my IM journey, I wouldn't mind spending $50 for VIP access here."

Thanks for reading the review
~ANDROXUS
10-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Just paid for the VIP member.. Can't wait to join all the VIP people inside :) Happydance
10-24-2017, 04:47 AM
I gotta be honest.

I've been a VIP member for a few weeks now and...

It's amazing.
There's LOADS of content -- especially courses and tools.
I'm a big consumer of marketing content, and there's essentially everything at your disposal.

I was skeptical at first since I've been around the web, but let me assuage any doubts: this is the real deal.
10-28-2017, 11:03 PM
I just paid for the SuperVIP .. Can't wait to get it in ..

Already send a message to lala admin for my access ..

Please upgrade my account to SuperVIP
12-26-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm very happy to have a chance to get into such a family today! Great things! I am a student, now working in the work study, I hope to master more Internet information, skills, help me earn the cost of reading university! Thanks again!
71.gif

43.gif