12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2012, 07:12 AM
whats happening
Why is it that when I log in to BBHF I get redirected to Russian brides then my virus protection removes a threat.
Is someone still trying to bring this site down, this is from two separate computers running different operating systems, or is someone making a lot of dough (UK slang for $) from CPA. Hope someone can throw some info into this matter. Please reply as most of the threads on here have very terse comments and not very much feedback and they level of the IQ of the users on here is above average otherwise you would settle for a 9 to 5. Dreamers and triers are what this world runs on so please respond and exchange views/info
Brian P
05-06-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: whats happening
Hi. May i know some screenshots you were getting in?
Cause in here, it works fine with me.
I dont see any redirection. Thanks.
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
05-06-2012, 08:11 AM
I'll log in in the morning and give you the URL if it happens again (it only happens when I log in after a few hours) maybe its me that is infected but on two separate computers?
05-07-2012, 02:58 AM
the url that I'm sent to is http://dating-portal.net/
this happens when I click on home for BBHF. My malware protection finds at the same time two items as follows
1) Trojandownloader:Win32/Karagany.E
2) Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.RM

As I said this is happening on two different computers
the only common factor is that I'm using a mobile dongle
on both
05-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi Briaso, Try doing this.
Clear your browser cookies first.
Install spybot
Code:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Then run the spybot, immunize your browser first via spybot (immunize menu) so it will clean any malware on your pc, then after immunizing is complete on your browser,proceed to spybot scan. Once completed, delete the malware that was been detected, do NOT restart your pc yet, go first to recovery menu, select all malwares detected and click "purge all selected items", then restart your PC. Thats it.
20.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool

5.gif