45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2016, 10:24 PM
what to do with 45 000 € on adwords accont
hi. i have access to adwords account with balance 45 000 €.
i was thinking for over month how to use this to promote something, new services or company but I lost the ideas.

whats best niche that makes money via search results except ecommerce ?
07-15-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: what to do with 45 000 € on adwords accont
Google ads are everywhere.
Even though you have this much balance, its better to spend it wisely.

Its not about the niche which makes money. Its about in which NICHE you have the Interest?

So, answer me? What niche you find the most interesting to write into, to make videos etc?
07-16-2016, 01:18 AM
I was thinking about pizza or food delivery, something people use or need every day and I dont need much money to invest to start a business. But there are tons of food companies around. Also.. hair sallon on call, or .. I dont know.
now I spend aprox 250€ a day to promote developing cheap websites but its just a waste of money. Every 3rd day one customer and website income 250€ so grand total loss 500 € per customer.
07-28-2016, 10:46 AM
(07-16-2016 01:18 AM)octavian123 Wrote:  I was thinking about pizza or food delivery, something people use or need every day and I dont need much money to invest to start a business. But there are tons of food companies around. Also.. hair sallon on call, or .. I dont know.
now I spend aprox 250€ a day to promote developing cheap websites but its just a waste of money. Every 3rd day one customer and website income 250€ so grand total loss 500 € per customer.

If your good at web design don't go down the cheap route, your competing with 1000's of people who are selling websites at low prices. Price your websites higher and offer them a hundred $$ to run a ppc campaign for a month.

If you priced the sites at $1000 upwards and it takes 3 days to close a deal you would be in profit of $150+

Plus if you ran a profitable ppc campaign for your new client for the month you could set up a monthly deal for $250+ now your profit has almost doubled in month 2 as your profit will be $400 and counting.

If you are doing all of the work yourself at first it may seem like that your putting more work into building sites than you are actuarial making good money.

I don't know how long it takes you to make a good site worth $1000. I would say a site worth $1000 is about 10 pages. $100 per page and yes this is 100% doable at this price because I charge £100 per page and most people think that is a good price, in fact they believe it is a very good price for their business.

Anyways getting back on track, the real profit profit doesn't come from site building it comes from monthly retainers and I always presell 2 to 3 monthly services that they can choose from and the lowest monthly service I offer is £350 per month upfront.

This is how I recover the time spent building a site, you don't want to just knock up a site worth a grand in 5 days, It will more than likely take at least 10 days especially if their business is heavily based on images and you need to wait for them to get images to you. Plus any other correspondence.

Besides that, it's a good tactic to build a relationship and earn trust which helps make thhe monthly upsells that much easier.

You could have been already running some upsells to the clients you had so you could have made a profit in the long run.

Always remember that once someone pays you once it's easier for them to pay you again!

When you get a client don't let them just pay you once, put things in place beforehand, make them understand they need your other services to be successful. If you don't offer them they will go and get them somewhere else so why miss out!
07-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Octavian send message to Lord Krafty and ask to do JV with him. You will most certainly get a great result because he is in profit every day so I am sure he would do a JV with you
51.gif
07-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Contact me I have a well respected member on this forum who would JV with you and you will be in profit within 1st 3 days. Don't think you would need to spend as much per day as you have been trying so far (ramp up as you are successful but current method will lose you lots of money)

JamesVinc
07-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Join Ring Partner , Global Network (Neverblue) and promote Pay Per Call offers.

38.gif