54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
(06-29-2013 11:43 PM)nercciss Wrote:  seoclerks is best alternative i earned nearly 200$

(06-22-2013 10:40 AM)jovi91 Wrote:  I use SEOCLERKS.com site and i got more then 80 orders from this site in only 2 months. Most successful and lovely site for me. According to earning point of view. I recommend all users to use SEOClerks site.

(02-04-2013 05:00 PM)goodfellas12 Wrote:  I want your opinion on the best fiverr alternative. I had tried fiverr and it is not earning me much. I am on the look out for alternatives. Seoclerks seem to be the best so far as I have already started earning more in it. The affiliate link also helps in getting extra money. Sites like gigsbuck seems to be unmoderated at all. ANd they have very little traffic. Seoclerk's alexa stands at around 3k which is improving, with more buyers day by day. I don't know much of the other sites.

If you have any and have tried, let us know what you think is the best fiverr alternative where we can earn some money.

Did you pay the $250 to have it listed in the frontpage? I have like 15 social-network related gigs and I haven't gotten any orders in 2 months because of the heavy competition.

Can't make money in SEOClerks Sad
07-07-2013, 05:03 AM
RE:
there no alternative to fiverr believe me all other clones are joke

try to sell your services on forums or freelance sites for more you will make better
07-11-2013, 08:01 AM
RE:
the best alternative to fiverr is a va from the philippines. they are very hard workers and willing to do jobs for VERY low cost. some of them are college grads who can't find jobs. you might have to find them and train them, but a little manual work goes a long way.

with that said, the traditional competition is on the freelancer sites. you can get great deals in the long run but you have to know how to weed through all those people advertising their services and responding to your ads.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

6.gif