33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2012, 06:07 PM
urgent anyone plese help me..:(
dear frends i m fan of this fourm but still i have a problem i have a movies blogger website *(1 year old) but my tarrif is too low i udate every thing regularly any one plese tell me how to increse the backlinks and tarrif of my site ....i m null in how to use backlink i saw inthis fourm there r so many method to increase tarrif of website but i dont know how to use backlink in my blogger website anyone plese help me i will always oblize to u.
12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
RE:
just check out your website is there any malware there?

or your website is not good on SEO so you can't rank great on Google .
Check SEO Onpage + Offpage and also make a great socializing by your visitor to make them come back to your site again.

I think you must use a viral method to make your site get more traffic at all !
12-09-2012, 06:18 PM
RE:
Hey bro start from social bookmarking,
If you want really and quality business from your blogs then I recommend don't use any software, go-through white-hat method, It give you good result in SEO Field, because most of webmasters fails to ranking
Google ranking is not easy task, but if you do only 100 manual backlink to your blog then you will get result within a month and may be after two- three month, and you will get constant business after some time....

Thanks
12-09-2012, 09:46 PM
RE:
If you didn't ping or bookmark your blog, then you should do it first. You can also promote your blog to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc...

69.gif