48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2014, 04:28 PM
this is weird doing SEO manually will still get you blacklisted
today i am doing forum creation manually, like leaving my own signature without posting anything, the weird thing is they dont allow me to register account because of forum spam post but i ain't do that.

any advise here, how you make your own whitehat SEO for your moneysite?
With our service, you can watch thousands of TV channels from around the world. You'll never have to miss your favorite shows again, and you can explore new channels and genres from all over the globe. visit https://iptvfilms.com
08-02-2014, 08:00 PM
RE:
You mean that before you have even posted anything you have tried to put your links into your forum sig? If that's the case then I don't blame the forum owners.
08-05-2014, 02:09 PM
RE:
yeah, i think because of forum sig they think the link for seo purpose and reported as spam.
With our service, you can watch thousands of TV channels from around the world. You'll never have to miss your favorite shows again, and you can explore new channels and genres from all over the globe. visit https://iptvfilms.com
08-08-2014, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:51 PM by stillrocking.)
RE:
Forum sig links is a very weak link nowadays so I wouldn't even waste my time with them anymore. Contextual links is where it's at. Make some high PR web 2.0 links and blast the web 2.0s with something like GSA. You'll get a much better return for your investment. It's not WH but any self created link is not WH, so don't fear the dark side.
08-08-2014, 08:44 PM
RE:
(08-08-2014 07:50 PM)stillrocking Wrote:  Forum sig links is a very weak link nowadays so I wouldn't even waste my time with them anymore. Contextual links is where it's at. Make some high PR web 2.0 links and blast the web 2.0s with something like GSA. You'll get a much better return for your investment. It's not WH but any self created link is not WH, so don't fear the dark side.
Thank You so Much for such a nice Advice Rep for you Smile Cool
34.gif
08-09-2014, 04:48 AM
RE:
(08-08-2014 08:44 PM)ammohsin Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:50 PM)stillrocking Wrote:  Forum sig links is a very weak link nowadays so I wouldn't even waste my time with them anymore. Contextual links is where it's at. Make some high PR web 2.0 links and blast the web 2.0s with something like GSA. You'll get a much better return for your investment. It's not WH but any self created link is not WH, so don't fear the dark side.
Thank You so Much for such a nice Advice Rep for you Smile Cool
You're welcome, just here to help.
08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
RE:
how to make high pr web 2.0 links, sorry for a newbie question.

69.gif