54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2013, 07:53 AM
the diamonds in the ruff
i've been a member here for a year. at first my only intention was to leech. then about 3 months ago was the time when i was starting to pay attention to conversations here and who was sharing things. what i found out was that this is a great forum with a great community. i wont get in to all the reasons why but only focus on one of the most important things i have noticed.

people come here to leech. that is a given that i don't think anyone can deny. they leech at first and maybe even upgrade to vip. what defines vip? is it someone who pays for it? in my opinion, NO!

the true vip's on this forum are those who have always contributed even before they had the vip status. they are the ones who either paid for vip or got promoted to vip and STILL contribute. they are the ones who not only want to get information for their own knowledge, but to share it by either creating an original thread or by creating mirrors. these are the TRUE vips. the diamonds in the ruff.

here at bestblackhatforum.com, you have the majority leeching, the minority giving, and the diamonds in the ruff who has vip status that does BOTH.

i wanted to point out my observation because there are A LOT of VIP members who doesn't share. once they pay or once they get a free upgrade, they don't have to share! and it's those select few on this forum whch i wont name any names because i might leave someone out, that makes this forum a great place. the TRUE VIPS......the diamonds in the ruff.

i think we should always acknowledge by +reps or by personal pm's or by creating mirrors in what they have spent time sharing to this forum. we should always strive to say "thank you" in our own ways so they are motivated to keep being who they are......the diamonds in the ruff......
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

34.gif