25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-27-2016, 07:48 AM
[suggestion/help] Facebook Ads
Hello everyone,

I'm with a new facebook Marketing ,anybody here might suggest me the best courses for get 0,001 cent per like

or any tips, tricks for get low cost in facebook ads. thanks
04-27-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: [suggestion/help] Facebook Ads
Hey if you're new at facebook advertising, then better first understand the terms and mechanism of facebook algorithms and how they work. Google "how facebook advertising works"!

Currently cheapest will be video ads on facebook. If you promote niche specific viral video then you can build your page faster.
05-19-2016, 05:47 AM
I have account agency facebook if you need please contact me
07-04-2016, 06:05 PM
i can help you,skype: phamletrung2011.
How to write effective ads on facebook
How to write an ad on Facebook to help impress the reader, to attract more views to your Facebook? With the writing advertising on Facebook tips below will help you have a Facebook ads to reach the highest efficiency.
Content writing advertising on Facebook
You should only use the questions from simple and clear to help viewers understand the fastest and know what they should do with your Facebook ads. On Facebook, every day hundreds of thousands of different ads, so users only skim quickly through and just stopped in their advertising needs. In addition, the number of words in your ads were also placed limits Facebook so you should only use simple words to introduce the product to the customer and know what to do.
Sample ads on Facebook
So advertising messages using Facebook in two sentences, the first question for them to know why they have to pay attention to your product and the second is to encourage users to take action. To encourage immediate action is to let them know what they should do next, such as "Order", "visit our website", "call", ...
Writing ads on Facebook: Quality over quantity, but truly effective at
Why Advertise Super Speed ​​told you less but more effective? Because the ad itself of Facebook always restricted from or slogan. So if you do not shortened the message effectively, it can not reach your customers. Just use those words bring high efficiency, necessity and concise.
Also part Text ads are also important, the title character limits only 25 characters, should put the product name with the words to impress the reader immediately. Description ads targeted ad hits the target, for viewers that they have to find the right products they need. Description written ads on Facebook longer title but only 90 characters. Therefore, you should formulate appropriate advertisements before writing written form ad on Facebook.
Part filled content Title - Description on Facebook
Facebook also support you to the "call to action button". Call to action button
Part select "picker" to form your message
This has many different functions to choose from in order to encourage action and said that customers should do if there is demand. The button that Facebook support you trongviet advertising on Facebook, including:
button
Buy now
Book now
looking for more information
Register
Download
After selecting the button you just follow the instructions of the destination link for Facebook to select your button or add a phone number, ... to guide customers to the next action.
Select images for advertising posts next Facebook
Posts advertising content on Facebook is not only text and images also help customers better understand the content you want. Select the photos clearly expressed and attractive for your product. No need to hire a photographer or need an expensive camera, you just need to make the product becomes attractive and appealing on screen. Photos should be big, beautiful, clear, avoid blurry, dark or unclear offline. Facebook has given the parameters for the image on Facebook makes it easy to adjust more. Photos posted more attractive content and advertising shows clearly the more help encourage your target clients to focus on more.
Essential content ad Post on Facebook
Ads with photos on Facebook that you can choose up to 6 photos to introduce to many different groups. So take advantage of it to increase efficiency promoting best introduction. By running multiple images so will help you choose the best promotional samples are most concerned many users and set a higher budget for promoting this form.
To upload photos to Facebook, there are ways for you to choose:
Download directly from the computer
Get browsing photos from your photo library
Select the image attractive and impressive, professional-looking photos from the library free of ads Facebook (Shutterstock).
Adjust the location to photos look more professional and attractive to viewers. The size of the image is also recommended in ads Facebook. The photos in the article content will be automatically changed to match. You can manually resize the image, so please change the picture size to fit the entire contents promote your message template looks prettier when displayed.
The text must not occupy more than 20% of space in the image frame content ad Post on Facebook
Content placed in the ad images Facebook has guidelines to help improve image quality as well as the entire promotional messages. Facebook prescribed text must not occupy more than 20% of space images. If more than 20% text space battle, you will be blocked, the report is not to implement the campaign. So on pictures should only put a small logo of the brand or slogan brief, not accounting for 20% of the frame will be accepted.
The ad writing tips on Facebook as well as things to note in the image support promotion mentioned above hope will help you avoid the violations from Facebook as well as attract and reach potential customers mark many times better.
Week two
07-04-2016, 06:06 PM
i can help you,pm me : skype; phamletrung2011
9.gif
07-04-2016, 06:10 PM
i can help you
07-19-2016, 02:22 PM
(04-27-2016 07:48 AM)D3pZ4i90 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I'm with a new facebook Marketing ,anybody here might suggest me the best courses for get 0,001 cent per like

or any tips, tricks for get low cost in facebook ads. thanks
I have an account with high quality and it will help you to get benefit.
So if you're still interested, pm my skype: ruanhinho77
07-21-2016, 03:34 AM
wtf? is this an sales thread....background music..."Desperado"
12-01-2016, 02:29 AM
Hi everybody
I'm a new member, are happy to get acquainted with people, in groups who have difficulty in advertising,
Problems with your advertising accounts on Facebook and Google.
I have good advertising account, Facebook and Google advertising account rental agency !
please contact me , skyper me : vtm301it

15.gif