37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-16-2012, 03:50 PM
someone help me with seo , before I go mad,
need seo help

hi there,
I have trying to make some money online two yrs now, bought alot of products, but there is no result, i just build a a wp site from adsense and been building backlink but each time I check for my site backlink I find zero backlink, and I'm not rank in any of my keywords pls someone help me before i go mad.
02-17-2012, 03:44 AM
RE: someone help me with seo , before I go mad,
Ow that's pity .. Feel sorry for you :( Actually tactics are ok but i there is a lack lo luck .. Have patience my bro and keep working ...
02-17-2012, 03:56 AM
Hello,

can you tell me the tool you use to check your backlinks ?

it's weird
03-15-2012, 07:30 AM
wow that's an attracting thread.but your thread is not giving us full information about this site.please send me more about this link.thanks for your share.
Start your CPA with ACP!
Read our Blog
07-02-2012, 07:01 PM
someone help me with seo , before I go mad,
You need to provide more info about the backlinks you create. You can't get your site on top of google in one day. It needs some patience just improve your onpage seo as well add some video,images, quality content etc. And try to get links from various platforms.
17.gif
07-28-2012, 05:08 PM
RE:
use piners and indexers
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM
RE:
How is not ranking even possible? I don't think that you are doing seo wrong. You are picking and going after keywords and niches that are hard to rank for and take months. Do some keyword research.

In google's keyword tool do this:
Open 3 browser tabs
type in allinanchor:, allintitle:, allinurl: 1 for each tab open a 4th tab and search "your keyword".
Now do a "phrase match" search for an keyword. Filter it so it is more than 1500 global searches, but less than 8,000.
When you search go through every single one of these words doing allinanchor:"your keyword", allintitle:"your keyword", allinurl"your keyword" and which one has the lowest competition.

A good keyword should have less than 800,000 results for "your keyword", and for allinititle:"your keyword" anything under 1,000 is usually good. Doing this you can rank for a keyword in just days/

Hope it helps and don't give up yet
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 06:25 PM by HairyNed.)
RE:
I wouldn't worry about ranking in Google too much at all. There are plenty of other search engines that get good traffic and thousands of other traffic sources too!
Get yourself a good book on creating squidoo lenses, another on youtube video ranking, another on social sites such as facebook, twitter and pinterest. These types of sites get much more traffic than Google anyway.
Google's PR9 is not for the search engine, it's for the email log-in page, that's also where it gets it's Alexa number 1 spot from too!
Bing is the place you want to attack for rankings as that is the default search engine for Windows system installs, so most of its users are computer illiterate and are not used to the marketing ploys that are used by the millions of us IM'ers. Those rankings will get you much better visitors in an earning sense as they are much more likely to fall for your methods.
Take it slowly and don't just smash out thousands of crappy quality links every day, write some quality articles that people will actually read and follow the links that are contained in them, use your web presence to gain a following and some trust from your potential site visitors. You are not in the 90's now and the old tricks are not going to make you millions overnight anymore.
I see hundreds of people daily complaining that their backlinking is not ranking their sites, so use your backlinking a bit more wisely and try to build high quality links that will attract traffic directly as well as helping to rank sites.
Link diversity is the key here, make sure you use EVERY platform available for your backlinking so as to attract visitors from every possible corner of the net!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!

35.gif