29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2011, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2011 05:55 PM by tr30.)
Heart some noob suggestions
Hi everyone,
I'm just a noob, hope i post the followings in the right place. mod, if it's wrong please move/edit it, thanks.

just some noob suggestions:
1. an installment package (say, $5 a month for 10months) for becoming VIP here instead of paying $50 all at once... or pay $5 for first 4 months and then pay $30 to become permanent VIP (after we start earning with whatever we found in the VIPs here... i think 4 months would be long enough to start earning some good income from VIPs' tips, otherwise it wouldn't worth joining, rite?) :tongueout:

2. is there a way to make the color change or put some kind of a marking to a thread that we have read Automatically by tracking whichever thread that we ever clicked before... so that we wouldn't waste time double read the things again (and sometimes download again also, since there will always be more things to download than we could ever digest and make use of; and the links wouldn't be there forever)

3. any sections where we can have a sure and safe ways (preferably whitehat), step-by-step guides that help newbie like me to start earning something? ( I'd tried a few things, some do earn but got my accounts banned, so no money and negative ROI, and just keep sinking my bank account reserve... :sweating: not to mention got ripped buying useless products Angry and waste more money ) sorry for ranting a bit there... Blush

again, i'm so glad to have all VIPs out there in one place here... :inlove:
i wonder if anyone be so kind to help me earn my first $50 or $100 net profit? any suggestions? :tongueout:

( i do earn couple bucks here and there, but the monthly net always negative by being ripped/banned ) wish me better luck next time...

btw, i can't find the edit post button, or did i miss it... is there a way to edit our posts?

Heart
04-20-2011, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2011 06:10 PM by tr30.)
RE: some noob suggestions
4. could we have a way to negative rate on a thread? like saying how bad the thread is?
i know we already have like the 5 stars for rating good posts, how about 5 shits for realy bad/useless posts ( hope this will never be use on mine.. hehe ) ??

5. where is the smiley when we use "quick reply"? did i miss it again?

( btw, i'm using Firefox4 )

Heart

59.gif