42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2013, 09:26 PM
RE:
Hello guys,

Well iam a member at seoclerks since a few months back its an awesome website and better than any website when compared to support and payment system. In addition, I don't think you often see a site that is apparently owned by a thief with going on 5k Alexa with in just an year.

Although if you have any problem regarding sellers or buyers you can contact their support and your issue will be resolved with in few hours. My intention is to say that its not a scam website, so please just Ignore this Spammer and contact any Seller of SEOClerks i hope you will see awesome results in your business.

Good luck
02-03-2013, 10:53 PM
RE:
SEOCLERKS ARE HUGE SCAMMERS! BE CAREFUL! Sorry for the capslock!

NEVER trust them, they closed my account before with more than $500, 1 month work for nothing!
They also closed several account of people I know who made big money!!! They let u work and not pay u!

SCAM ALERT ON SEOCLERKS
02-04-2013, 05:42 PM
RE:
As like any job if you earned money, it belongs to you. Regardless of your being dismissed from the job. Or in this case the website. You earned that money by buyer approving and accepting work delivered to them.

That means that if your account was closed, the holder of your money (SEOClerks) must make good on all money in your account. If fraud is suspected on the part of the seller. SEOClerks must provide adequate evidence to the seller and be willing to take on legal proceedings against them.

If they have simply taken money and not given reason or recourse to appeal. Then they may find themselves in some pretty hot water legally.
My advice is. Contact there payment provider with your claims. That should get there attention and there responses to your claims rolling. Paypal will shut them down if they fail to respond adequately. It may take a phonecall to Paypal though as I dont think the have the fraud department on click and submit.

Good luck with your cases
01-13-2014, 01:40 PM
RE:
Hello. bestblackhatforum this is best forum.
01-13-2014, 05:56 PM
RE:
(02-03-2013 10:53 PM)Morpheus Wrote:  SEOCLERKS ARE HUGE SCAMMERS! BE CAREFUL! Sorry for the capslock!

NEVER trust them, they closed my account before with more than $500, 1 month work for nothing!
They also closed several account of people I know who made big money!!! They let u work and not pay u!

SCAM ALERT ON SEOCLERKS
Hi i havent had a problem SEOCLERKS, i find the customer service to be top notch and friendly, I'm sorry you are having problems this is the first compliant i have heard off,
as for $500 dollar being a large amount i doubt that is considered a lot n seoclerks, i know guys that sell services that cost above $75 and they are very busy and make 500 in a week easy so i think if seoclerks were going to steal money they would go for the bigger payments, why steal 500 when you can a few thousand?
I'm sure there must be mis understanding somewhere, and i hope that you can resolve any issues you have,
39.gif
01-13-2014, 06:06 PM
RE:
I have had no problem, one of the best micro job site.
01-13-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
SEOClerks is 100% genuine site. The claims by OP and one other member do not seem right. As explained by "TrafficSource" above, the earned money cannot be taken. I bet either the claims are not genuine or there must have been complaints from customers and refunds effected.

SOEClerks is in fact the best among all the old and new sites in the niche.
01-15-2014, 01:07 PM
RE:
All Site Are Good But it's depend on you how To use That site because if you are Not Follow the Site Rule then you will Get Banned ...! so my dear friends i have total 5 Account in SEOClerks and i'll Really Happy With that Site and i'm Also Earn Good Amount from Seoclerks!

So Check your Past in Seoclerks ..!

ha ha ha .... Funny people ...!
01-15-2014, 01:47 PM
RE:
they closed my account now for no reason at all i dare them to show me any proof why they closed my account

they justified it with crap reasons i dare them to prove it they just closed my accoutn for nothing at all after some spammer keeps spamming my gigs he bought gig he refunds too fast before even check the work i refused to refund him i asked why he wanna refund he reported me i got my account banned

when i asked them why you closed my account they says i already got 3 times my account closed and back but that not true at all

this site is runs by big scammers just to let anyone to take care they can close your account with no reason at anytime depend on thier mind the ower is name jordan he is big sucker now changed his name to dillion

to hantinghack you said you have 5 accounts that against thier terms expect ban at anytime and without notice they already know you have 5 accounts but will not close your account till you get alot of money and customers there

seoclerks is %100 scam
01-16-2014, 02:58 AM
RE:
anyone on the seoclerks site DO NOT give seovins any work whatsoever as he is a fraudster and scammer, that is the only problem I have had
5.gif
Scam Buster

benji

37.gif