41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2013, 01:45 AM
RE:
This is a LIE!! SEO Clerks is not a scam. Look at all of the good reviews around the internet and you will see thousands of people have had success with them.
02-28-2013, 11:44 AM
RE:
(02-28-2013 01:45 AM)Juggz Wrote:  This is a LIE!! SEO Clerks is not a scam. Look at all of the good reviews around the internet and you will see thousands of people have had success with them.

and you just singed up to telling us that? i think you just the ***** jordan
02-28-2013, 08:56 PM
RE:
(02-28-2013 11:44 AM)katara Wrote:  
(02-28-2013 01:45 AM)Juggz Wrote:  This is a LIE!! SEO Clerks is not a scam. Look at all of the good reviews around the internet and you will see thousands of people have had success with them.

and you just singed up to telling us that? i think you just the ***** jordan
nice catch ;)

Like i said guy if you wish i know its new site not much posted but give it really a Try

[Image: hUYSj2O.png] http://gigclerks.com/
05-04-2013, 11:56 PM
RE:
SocialClerks is working fine for me.
05-07-2013, 03:45 AM
RE:
This is an old thread, but since someone already replied I'll share my experience.

I'm 100% certain that seoclerks.com are legit. Search the web for the word "fiverr" and you'll see thousands of threads and posts claiming them to be scam as well.. Do you think they are?

Every now and then the "ban-hammer" comes alive and some people will be the target. The question is why?
Why do some "unlucky" people recieve a ban when other people are safe?

Do you honestly believe that seoclerks banned you for no reason, just to steal your money?
They would have earned MORE money if you where selling your services each and every day, as the top seller you claimed to be.

I know it was some time back since that horrible day you got yourself banned, but please think about it.
Are you 100% sure that you DID follow the rules and that seoclerks owner Jordan banned you without a good reason?

-Didn't think so.

Regards,
EviLDoLL
48.gif
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]
05-07-2013, 01:16 PM
RE:
no that was personal with the owner he is sucks his name jordan but yeah he closed my account and stoled my money for no reason at all ,believe me or not but that the fact he not even responds to any of my quastions but when i sarted to post against him he responds and lie to people
05-07-2013, 04:32 PM
RE:
@EvilDoLL,
So smart for posting your affiliate link here quietly! I have reported you!
08-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE:
i use their service but till now its legit
09-27-2013, 08:18 PM
RE:
(05-07-2013 04:32 PM)yyh1 Wrote:  @EvilDoLL,
So smart for posting your affiliate link here quietly! I have reported you!

Wow, I've missed this thread completely. Sorry for the late response.

The fact still remains. SEOClerks is legit. (Even if you reported me)
Just check these two threads I have.

[FREE OF CHARGE!!] 5600+ Twitter Followers / 4000+ Facebook Fans! And THOUSANDS MORE!

[$5,00 SEOClerks COUPONS] SEO Services Starting at $1

These two threads have more than 600+ posts and ~15,000 views all together and I've been giving away $5 to hundreds of people. Everyone with a twitter account can do the twitter promo on SEOClerks and get $2 extra.

Do you really think that SEOClerks would be giving away $7 for all those people if they where a bs site?
They've paid out more than $1,5 million to the sellers since the start and they've recently launched a new theme. And I STILL give away $5 coupons for new users, which I've been doing for quite some time now.

You can also check my reputation here on BBF. That's for giving away coupons to a legit Marketplace. On a side note, SEOClerks is the largest SEO Marketplace and also the Fastest growing one.

Since SEOClerks is a legit marketplace, they get rid of scammers and people who's trying to do S***** things. Simple as that.

Regards,
EviLDoLL
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]
09-28-2013, 08:05 PM
RE:
Seoclerks is 100% legit site...and they are doing well to compete in the market, probably the best gigs site after fiverr

they give u ur $$$ on time when u want to withdraw it
49.gif

47.gif