57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2014, 06:13 AM
RE:
After cashing out several thousand dollars over the past around 15 months I can definitely say SEOClerks is safe. They constantly being updated with new features never before seen on gigs sites. However, you gotta be careful about some providers, all you need is to check out the user's gig ratings.

Also, the admin even refunded my payment when I mistakenly ordered a gig on a person who ended up scamming me. If you think you are not satisfied with the work of the gig that you purchased, or you think that a seller is trying to scam you, send them a support ticket. They'll gladly reply within a couple of hours.
09-04-2014, 05:36 AM
RE:
I can see that this is an old post... But found this by searching Seoclerks here..

I should also add that SEOclerks have been a safe, legit and a great resource for me.

Just my 2cents.
"Shallow men believe in luck, believe in circumstances….Strong men believe in cause and effect.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
09-05-2014, 12:06 PM
RE:
the M**** people who think seoclerks love them i say to you : u an idiots

seoclerks not legit they just care about thier selves fiverr same shit too
09-05-2014, 11:08 PM
RE:
I regularly use SEOClerks as a buyer and have never had any problem so far; they replied to my tickets as soon as possible. I have never worked there as a seller, so I can't tell about that.
Welcome “Never let your ads write checks that your website can’t cash.” - Avinash Kaushik
09-22-2014, 05:48 PM
RE:
Seoclerks is not scam.You must be newbie out there.I've been aroung for 2+ yrs.I never missed a payment.
8.gif
09-23-2014, 01:24 AM
RE:
Seoclerks is already a successful website so why the heck they will destroy their reputation by just scamming 1 member.
09-23-2014, 08:05 AM
RE:
(09-05-2014 12:06 PM)katara Wrote:  the M**** people who think seoclerks love them i say to you : u an idiots

seoclerks not legit they just care about thier selves fiverr same shit too
Right, I've had ZERO problems with either of them and have used them for years.

They are both respected and successful brands and both have solid resolution systems in place.
09-23-2014, 10:44 AM
RE:
can you just stop bumping up this old thread? the owner sucks now was called jordan i dont know now what happens maybe he sold seoclerks to another admin

byanyway all fiverr clones cant trust them they are not permanent
10-23-2014, 08:04 PM
RE:
I gotta agree with the positive reviews here. SEOClerks is one of the best freelance sites on the web. Never had a problem with them and use them regularly.
01-30-2015, 11:39 PM
RE:
I've bought a few things from there and only had good results...
50.gif

67.gif