49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2014, 12:14 PM
review on MOBE MTTB...the heck is up with their 5k commission jibbur-jabbur??
All over the place, I see MOBE this MTTB that, what is up with this?

is it legit?

what the heck are they selling?

why is it all over forums?

is like like empower network???
08-31-2014, 06:53 PM
RE:
It's a network marketing company with high ticket product offers. So in that aspect it's like empower network, but they go as high as 20k for the highest product I believe and you can get up to 8k or something like that per sale (don't quote me on the number since I'm not in it so I can't verify). They have phone sales team who close sales for people, so in a way all you need to do is just drive traffic.
09-07-2014, 03:48 AM
RE:
This is promoted everywhere but I don't understand system, as far I understand I have to pay them $49 to get access to promote their products?
09-26-2014, 10:48 PM
RE:
yes i have heard of them you pay 49$ but you will be up sold for like another $1,997$ i have seen the video and when he said that he can show me how i can get a free Mercedes i ran away
09-29-2014, 01:52 AM
RE:
MOBE is legit. I dont promote it or am a part of it (although I might soon once my system is complete ). But Matt Lloyd knows his shit. As far as I can tell he has a great sales funnel and not to mention the sales team that closes sales on your behalf. I don't know the exact pay structure as I am not part of it but it seems pretty lucrative. I've also seen Matt featured by other gurus like Daegan Smith, Mark Hoverson and Jonathan Budd. Daegan Smith also recently said on a video that Matt Lloyd earns $1.5million a month. So I'd follow someone who makes that type of cashola any day. I also like the fact that they have Masterminds around the world at some of the most exotic locations (Cabo, Bahamas etc). And as for the Mercs (MOBE MERC) that's legit too. If you make a certain amount off sales you accumulate points and are then eligible to get a merc in a certain price range depending on how many points you have.
52.gif
10-06-2014, 12:12 PM
RE:
sounds interesting well i guess i will check it out when i have a spare 2046$ laying around lol
09-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: review on MOBE MTTB...the heck is up with their 5k commission jibbur-jabbur??
I checked out MOBE (My Online Business Empire) thinking it was training on selling high ticket affiliate offers. It is not about affiliate marketing at all, and anyone with half a brain can see that its a ponzi or pyramid scheme.
Don't waste your time or money on these fake, sorry, sacks of shit.

And avoid anyone who promotes BS like MOBE. If someone tries to tell you to invest in MOBE....KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!!!
09-28-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: review on MOBE MTTB...the heck is up with their 5k commission jibbur-jabbur??
(09-29-2014 01:52 AM)hishaamj Wrote:  MOBE is legit. I dont promote it or am a part of it (although I might soon once my system is complete ). But Matt Lloyd knows his shit. As far as I can tell he has a great sales funnel and not to mention the sales team that closes sales on your behalf. I don't know the exact pay structure as I am not part of it but it seems pretty lucrative. I've also seen Matt featured by other gurus like Daegan Smith, Mark Hoverson and Jonathan Budd. Daegan Smith also recently said on a video that Matt Lloyd earns $1.5million a month. So I'd follow someone who makes that type of cashola any day. I also like the fact that they have Masterminds around the world at some of the most exotic locations (Cabo, Bahamas etc). And as for the Mercs (MOBE MERC) that's legit too. If you make a certain amount off sales you accumulate points and are then eligible to get a merc in a certain price range depending on how many points you have.

There is a sucker born every minute.

This is a total pyramid scam. You buy a product that has no value at all, and then to make money you have to try to scam others into buying it the same way you were scammed into buying it. Do some research before promoting scammers like Matt Loyd and MOBE.
09-30-2015, 03:26 AM
The only ones that makes money with those type of networks are those that are experienced in lead generation, list building, paid traffic, tracking, and are already making decent income promoting cpa offers in various niches. So in short you need to build the skills before you can make any money with those type of biz opp. They do not teach you skills in fact they will tell you that you don't need any skills.

Any biz opp that says we do all the work, you don't need any experience, so easy a 6 yr old can do it are all aim at suckers with the lottery mentality.

Places that teach you to build skills are wealthy affiliate, stackthatmoney forum, mlmleadsystempro
11-11-2015, 05:12 PM
I got into it. Got out, got my $49 refunded... although, it was like pulling teeth getting it.

I agree that Matt Lloyd knows his shit, and he said some things in the videos I watched that I found helpful. But overall, I started to realize that I had basically paid $49 to be a sales lead to spend more money.

I got into it with the understanding that if it doesn't work for you, they'll pay you $500. I figured if the worst that could happen is me getting $500 that would be cool. But the fine print is, you have to follow all of their instructions - which includes investing a lot more money than $500 in order to get the $500. I was lucky to get my $49 back.

It's pretty much like an MLM. Nowadays I won't touch an MLM with a ten-foot pole. I'd been involved in them before, and what was true with them is true with MOBE: The product is incidental. The real business is selling the business itself.

I read somewhere after I was out of it that those high ticket items they sell are highly over-rated. I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of that statement, but the person who said it apparently thought their product was complete crap. I can't say I'm too surprised.

The one takeaway from it for me - a premise I'm actually still working with - is the value of selling high ticket items for bigger commissions. A lot of affiliates are afraid to try selling high ticket stuff because they think the best way to get sells is to sell cheap stuff. That's not always true. There's the whole thing about perceived value. I used to live in Marin County, CA - one of the most affluent counties in the nation, and I know how wealthy people's minds work. Especially wives and kids of wealthy men. They're more drawn to higher ticket items because they automatically assume it has more value and, they can afford it.

I wouldn't waste my time with MOBE and MTTB, though. That's my two cents.
49.gif

48.gif