80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: [req] Side Hustle Profits
(08-29-2022 05:14 AM)Dak44 Wrote:  Hey guys, I had a friend the purchased this program when it was $495 before the other marketers started promoting it so the up the price to get their cut, so now it's $997. Here's the jest of the program. You upload 20 plus product a day on Facebook Marketplace from Amazon, Walmart and Esty and this secret software that they are using is ZeeDrop which you can get yourself at zeedrop.com, only difference they pay for zeedrop for you so they get for you for your now $997 but you can get zeedrop for $17 a month and they have other packages but the one they give you for free for your $997. There are several videos, to teach product research and Ricky gives you 50 top products every week from Slingly because Slingy is not on zeedrop but he claims they are working on some automated integration. So that's it in a nutshell so if you need them to teach you how to look at trending products or what is selling now or all the product description then by all means spend $997, BTW Zeedrop gives you product description it is amazing tool but not worth $997 It's Arbitrage with a tool that does 95% of the work.

Thanks for the honest review and repped. This forum saves us a ton
of money. I'll check out zeedrop.

Does zeedrop include FB marketplace posting or is it just the software?

- Thanks
08-29-2022, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2022 06:24 PM by Dak44.)
They do have FB marketplace training not so much e-commerce, it is mainly arbitrage and how to use Zeedrop and making sure that you understand it's about posting product everyday 20+ daily in order for FB to see your activity to move your store up in ranking where they position your store as actively have products loaded, it's about consistency, also the amount that's the best price range to have product range which is between $20 -$50 products it's about quantity. I still don't believe it's worth $997, but that's just my opinion my level of experience in arbitrage might be different from yours but the old manual arbitrage years ago with Ebay and Amazon is nothing different only difference is Zeedrop which takes away all that manual work which is really a game changer. Now they have videos on how to setup a business account on FB but you can learn that on YouTube for free, actually all this stuff is free on YouTube they just organized in 1- don't remember how many videos not that many just don't remember how many. Like I said for me it was not worth $495 and sure not worth $997. Yet you make up your own mind.

Yes Zeedrop does include FB marketing place, it gathers products from Amazon, Walmart and Ebay and I think one more just don't remember, but that what it's made for to make posting product easy, it's just a push of a button, it's easy to use.
08-29-2022, 06:36 PM
(08-29-2022 06:21 PM)Dak44 Wrote:  They do have FB marketplace training not so much e-commerce, it is mainly arbitrage and how to use Zeedrop and making sure that you understand it's about posting product everyday 20+ daily in order for FB to see your activity to move your store up in ranking where they position your store as actively have products loaded, it's about consistency, also the amount that's the best price range to have product range which is between $20 -$50 products it's about quantity. I still don't believe it's worth $997, but that's just my opinion my level of experience in arbitrage might be different from yours but the old manual arbitrage years ago with Ebay and Amazon is nothing different only difference is Zeedrop which takes away all that manual work which is really a game changer. Now they have videos on how to setup a business account on FB but you can learn that on YouTube for free, actually all this stuff is free on YouTube they just organized in 1- don't remember how many videos not that many just don't remember how many. Like I said for me it was not worth $495 and sure not worth $997. Yet you make up your own mind.

Yes Zeedrop does include FB marketing place, it gathers products from Amazon, Walmart and Ebay and I think one more just don't remember, but that what it's made for to make posting product easy, it's just a push of a button, it's easy to use.

Thanks again I'll try Zeedrop with FB marketplace so long as they have the
training.
08-30-2022, 03:11 AM
I've seen this type of thing before dropship arbitrage. This issue is how does the customer not know that the item comes from walmart or home depot, etc. Also with shipping being a mess and it will only get worse how is that to be handled? What about returns?
08-30-2022, 01:19 PM
I haven't had a problem with shipping, I find people don't care where the items come from and you also can use you branding if you have one. You have returns in any commerce business and you handle it with the instruction you receive from which platform you get the product from, the customer will receive return information with product as they would if they purchased straight from Amazon or Walmart or other places. It is really not a problem. At least I haven't had one, I put it that way.
58.gif
08-30-2022, 05:09 PM
Bump for this
10-14-2022, 10:22 PM
Save your money. As stated previously, this is retail dropshipping to FB marketplace using ZeeDrop. It is super simple to set up (10 minute learning curve). You're a little late to the game though... Any "hot" product on Amazon will have 50 people selling the exact same thing on FB marketplace. The competition is fierce, and most people doing this eventually have their accounts ghosted on FB (no views on your listings) and banned on Amazon (it is against their TOS, especially if you are using Prime or free shipping). You could fly under the radar for awhile, but 20 listings a day is going to get you noticed. I recommend using ZeeDrop with some of the lesser known suppliers.
10-14-2022, 11:11 PM
I found this link for the Side Hustle Profits:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cvksyok...LE_PROFITS
It contains the FE and OTO plus A bunch of helpful PDF files.
Hope this helps.

13.gif