10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO CRACK IT)
Let's request a GB. It's the best way to ensure getting this instead of hacking the site.
ThanksIf you found my post or comment useful, please add reps if you'd like.
05-12-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO CRACK IT)
Long path to a group buy! Considering the guy is charging $10,000.

That being said, I noticed him teach a lot of stuff that other guys like Frank Kern are doing as well, for a lot less money.

There is also this guy Oliver Talamayan. That would offer itself more for group buys, because he now puts out material for cheaper that he used to teach in his live trainings.

For example:

http://vipofferfromoliver.com/instantwebinarworkshop

http://vipofferfromoliver.com
05-17-2016, 11:58 AM
Anybody able to hack this thing if I give them an email of a participant?

I did some research and found somebody.
06-07-2016, 12:30 AM
supposedly he has good results with the clients.... i hear he's good teaching you the webinar model for this.... he's got coaches for each section...

looks expensive too.

theres gotta be a way :)
06-17-2016, 01:51 AM
I sent you a PM
38.gif
06-17-2016, 08:25 AM
I sent you a PM
07-21-2016, 10:51 AM
Who has this and is it any good?
07-23-2016, 03:57 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PA...
I have heard good (mostly in his own FB group) and a lot of bad from many other sources as well.

I'd still be interested to at least check it out!

(06-07-2016 12:30 AM)dconstrukt Wrote:  supposedly he has good results with the clients.... i hear he's good teaching you the webinar model for this.... he's got coaches for each section...

looks expensive too.

theres gotta be a way :)
07-24-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PA...
(04-29-2016 03:22 PM)mrktngsensei Wrote:  Too bad there is nobody in here who has the skills to get an email address and hack that thing.

/facepalm...

Ok, so.. You aren't asking for someone to "crack" a program.. You are more accurately looking for someone to HACK a website - not really as simple as "getting an email address and hacking it".. And at the price you are offering, the risk just isn't worth it..

I will hand you this, wordpress isn't as robust and secure as most other platforms out there, and being a high value target, you'd have to imagine they would keep their security pretty tight....

Maybe, Hope would be a better word?
08-16-2016, 02:53 AM
(07-24-2016 04:39 AM)jethroucc Wrote:  
(04-29-2016 03:22 PM)mrktngsensei Wrote:  Too bad there is nobody in here who has the skills to get an email address and hack that thing.

/facepalm...

Ok, so.. You aren't asking for someone to "crack" a program.. You are more accurately looking for someone to HACK a website - not really as simple as "getting an email address and hacking it".. And at the price you are offering, the risk just isn't worth it..

I will hand you this, wordpress isn't as robust and secure as most other platforms out there, and being a high value target, you'd have to imagine they would keep their security pretty tight....

Maybe, Hope would be a better word?

I think you never heard of the dark web. There are plenty of hackers on there who would do it. Mad Slap

Facepalm. LOL

The process doesn't matter, but indeed in this case with Wordpress there are plenty of ways to do it. At least for somebody who knows what they're doing.
32.gif

34.gif