68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO CRACK IT)
why don't we just do a group buy? then someone can download it all. i need this in my life now. this dude is the real deal.
03-30-2016, 03:43 AM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO CRACK IT)
why don't we just do a group buy? then someone can download it all. i need this in my life now. this dude is the real deal.
03-30-2016, 03:44 AM
guys why don't we do a group buy? this guy is the real deal.
04-20-2016, 12:05 PM
Yes, his videos are really awesome. Even I would be interested in a GB.
04-25-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PA...
(03-30-2016 02:50 AM)supergirl Wrote:  why don't we just do a group buy? then someone can download it all. i need this in my life now. this dude is the real deal.

It's $10,000.00 USD Mad Slap
17.gif
04-29-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: [req] Russ Ruffino Clients on Demand System ( I have the membership link I WILL PA...
Well, the Facebook group definitely gives enough names who are in his program.

Too bad there is nobody in here who has the skills to get an email address and hack that thing.

I mean you constantly hear that Wordpress is not that difficult to hack, but I guess that's not really true.

Anyway, here is a look into an older version of what he is doing now. I don't think too much has changed.

Introduction Video for Clients on Demand (Course Content)
04-29-2016, 03:28 PM
(03-30-2016 03:44 AM)supergirl Wrote:  guys why don't we do a group buy? this guy is the real deal.

Hiring a hacker in the D-Web would probably be cheaper...like, 100 times cheaper...literally. ;-)

Technically, he simply copied stuff he got from Lee McIntyre, Franke Kern, Dan Kennedy, Bill Baren, Nicholas Kusmich, etc.

I do not see anything original in what he does. He gave it a different name, but basically takes knowledge from other people and sells it for a high price.

I'd love to know his full price structure, meaning all his packages, including his Millionaire Alliance, etc.

I am more interested in what his contents are, not necessarily what exactly he is teaching.
04-30-2016, 05:02 AM
(04-07-2015 10:55 PM)simonbrunson Wrote:  Hi not login

just to get access to the content ...

so anyway to get access to it

from what i see its

Home, First Steps,ssss Client Attraction, Webinar Funnels, Advanced Closing, Triple your income, video funnels, scaling, moving forward, FAQS

I will pay someone to somehow get access to the content...
Videos etc

are you able to do this?

Darkweb Hackers would do it, I am sure!
05-01-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm willing to pitch in $100 USD to get this.

Anyone got some hacking skills?
05-03-2016, 01:40 PM
http://www.clientsondemand.com/members/r...uide-faqs/

The Resources section is open. It was very helpful.
71.gif

25.gif