51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2014, 03:31 AM
please help me
I want to add video to my wordpress website such that when i open my site the video automatically start to play in homepage.

please suggest some plugin for me!
06-30-2014, 11:27 AM
RE:
are you embedding a youtube video? if so, you just add this to the embed code: ?rel=0&autoplay=1

sorry. you need to actually be more specific. also, don't by shy in trying to google for some answers....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-30-2014, 02:34 PM
RE:
Hello,

try this plugin.i have used this plugin.

"YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus"
06-30-2014, 03:23 PM
RE:
Beautiful suggestion.
Some steps make life easier...
(06-30-2014 11:27 AM)California Kid Wrote:  are you embedding a youtube video? if so, you just add this to the embed code: ?rel=0&autoplay=1

sorry. you need to actually be more specific. also, don't by shy in trying to google for some answers....
06-30-2014, 09:29 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 11:27 AM)California Kid Wrote:  are you embedding a youtube video? if so, you just add this to the embed code: ?rel=0&autoplay=1

Actually, i want a plugin which could play the video in homepage as soon as someone visits my site, my website http://www.guide4career.com

this video i want to be played :

73.gif
07-01-2014, 09:10 AM
RE:
then do what i just said and add the code in the end of the embed code. you don't need a plugin to do it. since you say you NEED a plugin, one of the better ones out there which will autoplay the video for you can be found in this thread.....

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ube-Plugin

problem here is that if you can't even add some simple code to the embed code to a page, you're gonna have a problem trying to figure out the settings in this plugin......but there ya go. there is your plugin.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-01-2014, 01:41 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 02:34 PM)CommercialAware Wrote:  Hello,

I'm also using this plugin. The autoplay should be in the settings in WP admin but you can also ask the plugin author on WP forums about this.
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 02:34 PM)CommercialAware Wrote:  Hello,

I use this plugin also. The autoplay function should be in the plugin's settings in WP admin. Or ask the plugin author on WP forums.
07-01-2014, 03:10 PM
RE:
(07-01-2014 09:10 AM)California Kid Wrote:  then do what i just said and add the code in the end of the embed code. you don't need a plugin to do it. since you say you NEED a plugin, one of the better ones out there which will autoplay the video for you can be found in this thread.....

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ube-Plugin

problem here is that if you can't even add some simple code to the embed code to a page, you're gonna have a problem trying to figure out the settings in this plugin......but there ya go. there is your plugin.....
THANKS MAN FOR HELP ! +1 REP BRO

14.gif